Recent Topics

Ads

Drukhae Khalir

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
korwrath

Re: Drukhae Khalir

Post#21 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:28 pm

As an early member of Drukhae Khalir, and an old soul from WAR, I do enjoy the druchii RP. Nothing like being snide and condescending towards everyone, and added those dwarf beard scalps to the collection.
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#22 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:54 pm

I do hope you Druchii filth knows you will never set foot on Ulthuan's shore as long as I and the Eternal Host draws breath!

(Great to see a Druchii roleplaying guild, I wish all members lots of fun and good luck!:D)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

korwrath

Post#23 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 am

*Speaking via a rather bloodied beaten Nagarythe - missing eyes, hands, and ears*
Eternal Host. You claim to not wish the rightful heirs and scions of Malekith to place a foot on your shore. But we've already reaved as far as Eatane, khaitans of yoru fine flesh sell well in the markets back home in Clar Karond. Keep up the sending lambs to the slaughter, the Druchii don't mind prisoners.

Telalis Khetharai
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

Andraval

Post#24 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:27 am

I would love to get back into druchii rp..

Senlui

Post#25 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:49 am

There's a couple of guilds going now, Andraval. Ourselves and the Nagrar Regiment.

EvfretFeaulx

Post#26 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:48 am

Drukhae Khalir as it once was, is no more. In Marydryn's absence settling RL accounts, a quiet usurper has inherited the throne. In an act of pure Druchii malevolence, their first plan of action was to banish all members of Drukhae Khalir, leaving none but 3 to wear the Dark Heralds' cloak. This "leader" is known as Druciel, and they've disrupted an age old line of history and heritage to the roleplayers of RoR. May Khaine's wrath grace them in a befitting manner.
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

Whyumadbro

Post#27 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:37 pm

cant wait to play against you in the lakes, hope you can assemble a great wb

EvfretFeaulx

Post#28 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:24 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:37 pm cant wait to play against you in the lakes, hope you can assemble a great wb
You've misunderstood my last post. DK has been dissolved by someone who decided only their alts should remain in the guild.
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

Ads
Fatpig

Post#29 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:06 pm

EvfretFeaulx wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:24 pm
Whyumadbro wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:37 pm cant wait to play against you in the lakes, hope you can assemble a great wb
You've misunderstood my last post. DK has been dissolved by someone who decided only their alts should remain in the guild.
And kept everything in the guild vault no doubt? Sneaky Elves

Senlui

Post#30 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:43 pm

For those seeking Druchii RP, in light of this despicable betrayal, we offer sanctuary within the ranks of the Kar Khadath Regiment. It seems fitting that one Druchii host has become the victim of its own treachery, yet Malekith's will shall not be ignored. I would not even grace the Khaine's altar with the blood of these usurpers. Let them languish in shadow and be forgotten.