Recent Topics

Ads

Roleplay Guild Directory

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Senlui

Roleplay Guild Directory

Post#1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Looking for a home for your frenzied orc, or noble knight? Tired of trying to RP with the NPCs? Then you have come to the right place! Below is a list of active guilds looking for roleplayers to join their ranks.

Destruction

Black Toof Clan
RP Style Light RP
Classess Accepted: All Greenskin Classes
Remit: Did you ever want to play a DPS shaman/da Green shaman or Stabby Squig herder and were told you shouldn’t because it’s not competitive? Do you like playing a Dps Black Orc but can’t find room in a premade setting to be taken seriously? We want you in our groups. We need those spec’s along with traditional spec's. Black Toof Clan is looking for new or old players that have a open mind and are willing to try crazy builds and have fun but stay competitive against most premade groups. The guild is primarily a NA english speaking guild.
In Game Contacts: gGharguk, Chopmaster, Gazbot, Landy
RoR Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16972&hilit=black+toof+clan+guild

Brides of Khaine
RP Style: Light RP
Classess Accepted: All Dark Elf classes, preferably Witch Elves and Disciples of Khaine. All characters must be female.
Remit: Based around the Invasion of Ulthuan, the guild continues the devotion to Khaine of an aged cult established by a long forgotten hag. We encourage those that roleplay to forge their own character's pathway. This means the Guild maybe centred to how the Invasion stands, but not all roleplayers have to play at that strength towards the lore. They can otherwise forge paths elsewhere and their own storylines to which can connect to others if they wish. I allow a lot of flexibility within the scope.
In Game Contacts: No longer accepting members

Kar Khadath Regiment
RP Style: Medium
Classes Accepted: All Dark Elf classes
Remit: The Regiment enjoys all the regular activities that the game brings, with the addition of being part of the roleplaying community. Having run regular RP events over the last 4 years, our guild stories have now built up something of a saga which we invite any Druchii roleplayer to be part of as part of our guild. Events run every Saturday, with other events running through the week for our sub factions within the guild, depending on story progression - these include the Coven, and Khainites, with smaller groupings of Corsairs, Warriors, and Spies, among our community. We aim to represent Dark Elf society with members encouraged to create believable characters within the Warhammer setting. Lore-suitable names are mandatory. We accept non-roleplayers in the guild, activity is expected. If we don't see you online in more than 2 months, expect a swift blow from the draich. Guild chat is OOC, we use /say and /emote for roleplaying.
In Game Contacts: Any guild member above basic rank can invite
RoR Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=29429

Tribes of Norsca
RP Style: Medium RP
Classess Accepted: All Chaos classes
Remit: A gathering of tribes from the lands of the North, focussed on forging an uneasy alliance to strengthen their efforts in invading the Empire. Representatives and champions of all four Chaos gods stand shoulder to shoulder to bring ruination to the lands of their foes. A sister guild to Kar Khadath, this guild contains a lot of alts and is more targetted for roleplaying events for those that enjoy the Chaos faction. Lore friendly name mandatory.
In Game Contacts: Any guild member can invite.

Order

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
RP Style: Light RP
Classess Accepted: All Dwarf classes
Remit: On any other day we are on as real Life permits it, Leveling, Looting, Public Quests and grinding. Most of us have a private life and will be on mostly weekdays and weekenddays from 8pm (gmt+1). And talk in light Roleplay dwarven style. So no 2 pages long backstory of any character, just some Dwarven cursing, grobi smacking and elgi fun. One of us will most likely be on every evening and we can do SCs, PQs and everything else. But the lifeblood of the Guild is really the Weekly Gunline Event. Main lagnuage is english, but we also have some german players. So in any guild channel or party channel we talk english. What you scream to the outside world at a battle or in private chat is completely yours.
In Game Contacts: Lesti, Drengk, Arthur
Website: http://bitterstonethunderers.shivtr.com ... ds/2249322
RoR Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4252

Uzgul Bakraz
RP Style: Strong RP
Classes Accepted: Dwarf Classes
Remit: After the Great Battle of Karak Norn, an elite army of Dwarfs mercenaries was created under the command of King Garod Bolgadrakk.
In Game Contacts: Garod, Ungor, Khornigold
RoR Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15669

The Eternal Host
RP Style: Medium RP
Classes Accepted: All High Elf classes
Remit: The Eternal Host was formed by Felen Fellbane, prince of a minor noble house of the Shadowlands, following a disastrous battle in which his father and most of his army was slain by the treacherous invading Dark Elves. Seeking heroes from the length and breadth of Ulthuan to join the call to defend the proud home of the Asur, Felen also wishes to expand and aid the allies of this Age of Reckoning, answering the call to arms to assist the Dwarfs and Men of the Empire in defending their lands against the shadows that threaten to engulf them.
In Game Contacts: Shinariel, Gwelthas, Zandis, Dragonfang
RoR Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=12967

This is very much a work in progress. If you would like your guild to be listed here, please fill in the form and add it to a post below. Please also please post when a guild becomes inactive, or details change, so I can keep on top of this. Thanks.

Faction:
Guild Name:
RP Style:
Classes Accepted:
Remit:
In Game Contacts:
RoR Forum Thread:
Last edited by Senlui on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Ads
Senlui

Re: Roleplay Guild Directory

Post#2 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:38 pm

This early form is based on what I can find, and who I understand to be active guilds. I'm relying on you guys to post below to let me know amendments and additions! I'll tweak the directory as and when you feed me information. Thank you my lovelies.

Glorian

Post#3 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks for this overview.

Bitterstone Entry is correct. But please change Evening time to 8pm (gmt+1).
That is our most active timeslot.
But there are also some NA members on in different times.

Senlui

Post#4 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Glorian wrote:Thanks for this overview.

Bitterstone Entry is correct. But please change Evening time to 8pm (gmt+1).
That is our most active timeslot.
But there are also some NA members on in different times.
Thanks Lesti, this has been done.

maroontom

Post#5 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:15 am

I find important to mention that, regretfully House Crow didn't live, due to the leaders lack of activity.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Senlui

Post#6 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 am

maroontom wrote:I find important to mention that, regretfully House Crow didn't live, due to the leaders lack of activity.
That's a real pity. Are there any active Empire guilds about now then?

NeneEilserv

Post#7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 pm

I thank you for the <Brides> mention. Active or Inactive, I'll usually say upon the Guild's thread as well as Event's and General news there. I will try to keep an eye upon this thread as well as a courtesy.

As for the Remit, that is mostly correct. However I encourage those that roleplay to forge their own character's pathway. This means the Guild maybe centred to how the Invasion stands, but not all roleplayers have to play at that strength towards the lore. They can otherwise forge paths elsewhere and their own storylines to which can connect to others if they wish. I allow a lot of flexibility within the scope. I hope that helps. ;)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Senlui

Post#8 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Thanks Nene, I'll add that to the description. :)

Ads
maroontom

Post#9 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Well, I am in "The Imperial Inquisition", Archdeacon Absalom owns it and we have done some fun Medium/Heavy RP, however, we are still small.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

EvfretFeaulx

Post#10 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:40 am

<Drukhae Khalir> is now accepting all Druchii to join the war efforts!

Faction: Destruction
Guild Name: <Drukhae Khalir>
RP Style: Medium
Classes Accepted: BG, DoK, Sorc, WE
Remit: Drukhae Khalir, <DK>, roughly translates to Harbingers of Merciless Doom, and are notable leaders and soldiers amongst the legions of Druchii who utilize the powers of any or none of the gods they see fit to augment their own strengths both on the battlefield and in the courthalls of rule. RolePlay is not required but we do ask that your character have a suitable name without words, English or otherwise.
In Game Contacts: Marydryn, Ulralys
RoR Forum Thread :viewtopic.php?f=55&t=19649
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host