Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer 40k Lore : Observatorium Imperialis.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NectaneboII
Banned

Warhammer 40k Lore : Observatorium Imperialis.

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:30 pm

With the newly emerged escalating scenario to Warhammer 40k Universe , featuring the 13th Black Crusade , launced by Ezekyle Abaddon the Despoiler , and the Fall of Cadia storyline , fans of the Warhammer 40k Universe are confornted with a plethora of possible results , all raging to apocalyptic proportions.
As the armies of ALL factions , beset on each other , pushing for their own agendas , to the point that we are most certainly dealing with an "End Times" scenario , a Great Motif of hints , rants , theories and hopes , form a wall for all of us to run into and start raming our heads unto it.
What are your thoughts on the developing storyline , inside the Warhammer 40k Universe , what are your expectations or desires ?
Will the Terminus Decree finally be issued , heradling the death of the Emperor upon the Golden Throne ?
Will Ynnead save the Eldar from "She who Thirsts" ?
Will the forces of Chaos descent on Holy Terra ?
Who are all these mysterious figures emerging all of a sudden ?
Why the **** would the Dark Eldar help the Imperium ?
Why are we discussing female Primarchs ?

Give up your prophecies !

P.S : Tried to keep this post , devoid of major spoilers , if you going to post , please refrain from doing the opposite.

Ads
megadeath

Re: Warhammer 40k Lore : Observatorium Imperialis.

Post#2 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am

Judging by the fail of AoS, GW will advance the storyline without actually triggering endtimes.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

Tesq

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 am

they alredy said on war tv (for real ) that the chaos has won in the moment the emperor web way was destroyed and he was punt on the golden throne.

There is no chance for the imperium of men currently to win the race agaisnt chaos.
That was also the reason why the emperor was creating the a web way only for humans because if the humanity would had arrived to near the warp then it would be tained forever, that's why he forbidden to all thousand son to do their shits.

That said there are many moments to tell and actually no one know what happen if the empror die

-self resurrection
-there are natural sons of the emperor (for real) that coudl claim his power
-resurrection throught the way all the shamman fused togheter the very first time
-others

in fact they said the imperium of men is damned (ye the imperium) not the emperor nor the humanity. On these 2 things there are no truths. But is certain that the the human imperium as we know is damned.

special mention: cypher is a jolly no one know a **** about it for me is trolling abbaddon so bad that even kharn will laught in the end

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#4 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:11 pm

they alredy said on war tv (for real ) that the chaos has won in the moment the emperor web way was destroyed and he was punt on the golden throne.

Thing is , the webway of Humanity was not destoyed , a part of the wall was damaged by Magnus the Red , and the Eldar ( both the classy ones and the depraved , as we now have to deal with the abomination of their alliance and the fact tha Khaine's Gate is about to vomit a **** of demons into Commorragh ) can fix that .
There is no chance for the imperium of men currently to win the race agaisnt chaos.
That was also the reason why the emperor was creating the a web way only for humans because if the humanity would had arrived to near the warp then it would be tained forever, that's why he forbidden to all thousand son to do their shits.
This is far greater than the Imperium vs Chaos tho , even if the Imperium fails , Chaos will have to face a considerable amount of rival factions. Also bear in mind that the C'tan Gods are now equal in power ( they are practically older than the Dark Gods ) with the Ruinous Powers , also , should the Eldar manage to awake Ynnead , Slaanesh is out of the picture ( again...).

That said there are many moments to tell and actually no one know what happen if the empror die

-self resurrection
-there are natural sons of the emperor (for real) that coudl claim his power
-resurrection throught the way all the shamman fused togheter the very first time
-others
Star Child is a pretty good story
If the Sensei are to be sacrificed at the same moment of the Terminus Decree , and thus re enacting the shamanistic fusion to Re Birth the Emperor into the Material Plane ( He already exists in the Warp as God in denial ) it would still herald , **** End Times.
There is also , the Imperium God of Unbelief ( probably the ultra logical part of the Emperor ) theory , which is rather spicy.

in fact they said the imperium of men is damned (ye the imperium) not the emperor nor the humanity. On these 2 things there are no truths. But is certain that the the human imperium as we know is damned.
Yet it is also said , that Chaos can win fights , but not the War , doomed to perpetual migration from plane to plane , ever struggling for complete control , which they cannot have , seen that they hate each other. If the greatest Psyker of the Galaxy , who is aware of the Chaos Gods and through His psyckic might , actually feeds the Cardinal Four by thinking ! , Dies .. their power will dwindle , dramatically so.
special mention: cypher is a jolly no one know a **** about it for me is trolling abbaddon so bad that even kharn will laught in the end
What if...hold it .... the Fallen , are in truth , LOYALISTS... :O , Cypher aka Voice of the Emperor is next to nothing , compared to the frozen in cryostatis body , that infuriated Abaddon once he heard that they found the corpse of ________ .
What about good old boy Le.Rus. ?
The Imperium now has a ********** Puritan Inquisitor that thinks Saints are Heretical .
The very same saint that fought Abaddon , is a Greater Daemon of the Emperor , and is part of a **** " Great Plan unfulfilled ".

The Galaxy was already Burning !

Also , the Tau did A b s o l u t e ly N O T H I N G during all this orgiastic situation , rather than expanding their Empire and technology by 135 % at the cost of some Imperial worlds . Well done Xenos. / slow clap

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:23 pm

megadeath wrote:Judging by the fail of AoS, GW will advance the storyline without actually triggering endtimes.
I am 100 % convinced , that it is BECAUSE of the Age of Sigmar turmoil that GW will trigger an End Times scenario for the 40k Universe , aswell , cause . 2017.

Glorian

Post#6 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:07 pm

In the Ciaphas Cain novels he is sometimes telling of the time at the end of the millennium when "the emperor stepped up from the throne".

And Amberley Vail, the history writer says that he is clearly writing with hinsight as he have no knowledge of the "catastrophic events which followed".

So for me it is clear the emperor will walk again. And most likely we will see an east and west empire like the split of the Roman Empire.

So maybe we will see an enlightened human faction soon which believes in progress.

megadeath

Post#7 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:02 pm

NectaneboII wrote: C'tan Gods are now equal in power ( they are practically older than the Dark Gods ) with the Ruinous Powers
Weren't Necrons revised? i'm pretty sure only C'tan that survives in one piece is Void Dragon
NectaneboII wrote: should the Eldar manage to awake Ynnead , Slaanesh is out of the picture ( again...).
Very questionable. Firstly Eldar will be out of the picture as well. Secondly Ynnead might be Star Child.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

Tesq

Post#8 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:38 pm

c'tan were revised yes, for what we know necrons destroyed them as they had created them
only shards remain and that void dragon inside mars......

oh boy that void dragon when terra /mars will be under siege could be a main factor into terra salvation if fight against chaos.

@i dont know plenty about the web way i still have to read the master of mankind book (it will require me a lot of time)

@on the tau that commander that split some tau (the only melee hq ) seems pretty interesting he felt something strange about the council that govern the tau (sy for names but i know really few about tau) and tau in the end may help the imperium at the end tough i still wonder how they will make it in time; maybe they will discover the warp travel just in time.

@ork and nids are still there to be the pve mobs that will interrupt the pvp, probably a random space marine will bait them and throw a fleet or 2 into csm face.

Krannon the relentless seems have a special plance in this crusade, also his profile is pretty interestin on the tabletop for a cheap hq, i think we can expect a lot also krannon is a lot more strategic than abbaddon where the voices will lead it but i can see either a double scenario and dream of 1

-dream
fail abaddon will be betrayed by krannon (voices or complication or what happened in traitor's hate with the BL sorcerer) , kranon may decide that all are incompetent the imperial that need a good taste of crimson slaughter revenge and also the spiky guys becuse the numerous fails. Tzeech may have a big part into this as tzeench scheme , it's really hard that happen but the sense of being betrayed by abaddon could be too much and krannon is not exatly a little with out def girl.

-kraanon and CS will met their end due a tzeench scheme but fail in tzeench aim by revolting against their fate actually instead favor the imperium

-CS work as they suppose to , metodical, relentless in equal number and with deamon engines with speed and precision they tear down the sector orbital defense of the situation and really improve the chaotic offensive tough as always when things get bad flee while most of main csm character die.
Which would result in them to remain one of the powerfull chapter still into chaos side and depending on the evolution of the story even new main enemy of the imperium.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#9 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Games Workshop went full-on corporate with AoS, i don't see much chance they won't play the same card on 40k, this is DEFINITELY an endtimes-style angle.

I expect these things to happen:

1. the machine god (c'tan fragment) will awaken and... do something...
2. the eldar craftworld that the imperium is pretending isn't hiding near mars will be involved with... stuff...
3. the god-emperor will die and be reborn/reincarnated cos AoS.
4. the legion of the damned will repeatedly slap the inquisition in the face with big obvious firehawk gloves.
5. tyranids and necrons and greenskins will do some heavy HEAVY (comical) stuff.
Last edited by Dresden on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#10 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:19 pm

I take it i'm not the only one in this topic who watches 'Arch Warhammer' and '40K Theories' YouTube vids? #ArchIsDaBestest

While i'm here, here's a 40K treat:

. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q