Recent Topics

Ads

Places you have to see.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rumpel

Places you have to see.

Post#1 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi,

i'd like to see nice places in who and traveling around. Are there any sugsetions for must sees like the slayer keep?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Places you have to see.

Post#2 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:41 pm

at first I thought you meant real life places :^) Visit south france when you are looking for some very nice landscapes ;)

Ingame: All 6 fortresses and city entrances. Slayer lair and slayer keep in KV. the necropolis of Zandri in the the land of the dead. Mount gunbad/Lost vale. Barak Varr. :)

Dabbart

Post#3 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:17 pm

I suggest doing the t4 epic weapons quests. You end up finding some really cool spots.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Cornerback

Post#4 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:34 pm

The Path of Sigmar in BFP!
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Caffeine

Post#5 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:48 pm

The Monolith in IC. IMO one of the coolest places in the game!
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

zabis

Post#6 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:26 pm

saupreusse wrote:the necropolis of Zandri in the land of the dead
2 weeks?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 pm

naah, theres still too much dust in this desert that needs to be cleaned.

Danielle

Post#8 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:05 pm

saupreusse wrote:at first I thought you meant real life places :^) Visit south france when you are looking for some very nice landscapes ;)

Ingame: All 6 fortresses and city entrances. Slayer lair and slayer keep in KV. the necropolis of Zandri in the the land of the dead. Mount gunbad/Lost vale. Barak Varr. :)
Can you actually walk into the fortress areas nowadays? I remember getting ported back when walking in from the end zones, so you can get in from the cities I guess?
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#9 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Ekrund: Dwarf start area - great start to a great race.
Mount Bloodhorn: Gates of Ekrund - some say you can still hear the echoes of the immense battle that took place eons ago...
Barak Varr: inner seaport; although the abandoned ruins are closed off for safety reasons - something to do with undead Orcs and Dwarfs.
Marshes of Madness: the ruins of Mourkain; used to be part of the Styrgos Vampire bloodline civilisation.
Nordland: Salzenmund - an example of a great Empire trading city being reduced to rubble by Chaos incursion.
Norsca: Gottland - why housing in Norsca is super cheap compared to even the slums of Praag!
Ostland: The Catacombs - if you like dusty crypts dwindling into nothing, here's your place to be.
Troll Country: Ice river - How can you even freeze this much water?!
The Blighted Isle - very beautiful mixture of both High and Dark elf culture.
Chrace - even more f***ed up than the Chaos Wastes!
The Shadowlands/Ellyrion - these magnificent gates, man. Too bad somebody forgot to close them :^)

All in all there is not a single zone that is uninteresting. Every place has something special to it due to the vast lore incorporated into the Warhammer world. Most tome unlocks and quests that fill in the lore are broken though, but they'll be fixed eventually...

saupreusse
Developer

Post#10 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Well, just wait for the Fortress areas to open. ^^