Recent Topics

Ads

High elven PvP/RP guild "The Eternal Host"

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elftwin95

High elven PvP/RP guild "The Eternal Host"

Post#1 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 pm

As always we are open for new member who wish to join in the defence against the Dark Gods. We are also looking to get a weekendly roleplaying event going.

-Eldoir Scout of the Eternal Host
Last edited by Elftwin95 on Fri May 25, 2018 7:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: High elven Roleplaying guild "The Shining Host"

Post#2 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:23 am

I would just like to say that the High elven guild is now made and it is called "The Eternal Host", we are not recruting yet, since we need to make up a solide backstory for the guild that is not slaughtering the cannon. (If anyone would like to help and/or give ideas that would be wonderful..) But just so you all know the state of things. :)

Strike swiftly aim true

lawfol

Post#3 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:32 am

Slaughtering the canon...whichcanon? Warhammer online has its own,so neither Storm of Chaos or Endtimes here.
So any canon you may read,anything after the Incursion fo 2300 (when Praag was conquered) is at least partly changed.
Ifyou catch me on Hanog you may askany lore question you want,got a lot fo the old books...but you got plenty of white spots to squeeze anything in it. Not to mention as you,as a person,do not need to know the "real" facts but may have given false information/be spreading false information. Basic problem would be to just imagine how an elf really thinks,and that is complicated :D

Glorian

Post#4 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:38 am

How an elf thinks!?

For an high elf the politics in game of thrones are bedtime stories. ;)

Elftwin95

Post#5 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:34 am

Hehe, thank you Lawfol, I will be sure to send any questionmarks your way..I woudl think so too Glorian, if the High elven guild grows large enought then be not surprised if they should lend aid to the
Thunderers.. ;)

Strike swiftly aim true

Celefindel

Post#6 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Greetings Elftwin, please let me know when you are recruiting, I have been searching for a high elf rp guild since I first logged on RoR, and would be very eager to apply. Thank you in advance !

Elftwin95

Post#7 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello! Of course, no problem at all, happy to see someone inetrested, are you familiar with the High elven Lore by any chance? :)

Strike swiftly aim true

Gorwe

Post#8 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Elftwin95 wrote:Hello! Of course, no problem at all, happy to see someone inetrested, are you familiar with the High elven Lore by any chance? :)
Yes, Qaysh is awesome. You get all in one with no downsides ;)

Ads
Gorwe

Post#9 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Glorian wrote:How an elf thinks!?

For an high elf the politics in game of thrones are bedtime stories. ;)
Yeah, but!

What Asur would act like those creeps from GoT? Not Asur at all, that's more Druchii territory. And some Asur just want to help.

But I agree. Politics and other ephemeral things are quite the common thing on Ulthuan.

YUKO

Re: High elven Roleplaying guild "The Eternal Host"

Post#10 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 pm

What's up with all the tries for a HE guild in this forum? Stick with one and develop it further from there instead. Also, all threads regarding guilds should be in guild forum. Why are they not cleaning this? How hard can it be?