Recent Topics

Ads

High elven PvP/RP guild "The Eternal Host"

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elftwin95

Re: High elven PvP/RP guild "The Eternal Host"

Post#81 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:36 pm

We are indeed still active and fighting, I would try in the evening, otherwise, feel free to add me to your friend list and I would be happy to send you an invite. :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ads
Foxsauce

Post#82 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Will do! :D
{Current Characters}
:arrow: Seldora, Swordmaster

:arrow: Franzseska, Bright Wizard
:arrow: Ashiriah Taloncrest, Shadow Warrior
:arrow: Ithsilatha, Blackguard

robinjon

Post#83 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:55 pm

HI, is this guild still up and running?

Elftwin95

Post#84 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:30 am

Hi there Robinjon! Yes we are! There are a couple of us online mostly in the evenings!

Strike swiftly aim true

Marric

Post#85 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Young elf is standing on top of the small hill overlooking Tor Aendris war camp and following the preparations going on below. His clothes are simple and plain and it is clear that he is not from a noble house. On his back is strapped an axe with leather wrapped long handle and intricately decorated blade. Although the axe is simple by elven standards, it is a marvel compared to the crude weapons that men of Empire often wield. In the tall grass beside the young elf is lying white lion. The lion looks threatening but on the closer look it becomes clear that the lion is just as young and inexperienced as its young master and easily two times smaller than full grown famed white lions from Chrace.

"Looks like we made it in time, Lathain" says young elf patting the head of his lion. Month ago they had left Chrace in haste to join the defenders of Ulthuan on Blighted Isle. They had met desperate refugees fleeing from Calumel, participated in small scale fights against the hated Druchii. Only three days ago he had heard of a muster in Tor Aendris warcamp where The Eternal Host was recruiting new warriors. Last three days they had been rushing through Druchii infested lands towards Tor Aendris warcamp worried that they will be late for the muster.

Young elf and his trusty lion make their way down the hill towards the warcamp where the banners of The Eternal Host are flying proudly. Before entering the warcamp guards stop them and ask to state their business. Young elf replies "I am Elthelion of House Erestir and I have come to join the army of The eternal Host."

Elftwin95

Post#86 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:33 am

We would welcome your service! Just let one of our recruiters know when they are online.

Strike swiftly aim true

Dalestra

Post#87 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:31 am

Hello! Are you, by chance, recruiting yet? Where can I find the recruiter list?

DestructiveIdeas

Post#88 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 am

Here's a handy little list of people to look out for!
  • Gwelthas (WL, our huntslord)
  • Shinariel (AM, keeper of our host)
  • Zandis (AM, me!)
  • Eldoir (SW, heart of the host)
  • Dragonfang (SM, gramps')
We're usually found skulking around on EU evenings, Dragonfang perhaps a little bit earlier.

/Zandis

Ads
Dalestra

Post#89 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:36 am

Looking forward to meeting them then!

Redthrall

Post#90 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:21 pm

Hello! My name is Thrandul the new head of Ulthuans Keepers, I am looking to form an alliance with other all elf guilds to help strengthen our ranks!