Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot Insanity

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stinksuit

Dps Zealot Insanity

Post#1 » Wed May 01, 2024 6:53 am

Originally I wanted to play/try this spec out more before posting a video but since the patch notes came out and we're getting changes to woi etc I decided to post it now. Enjoy! :)

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
TrainInVain

Re: Dps Zealot Insanity

Post#2 » Wed May 01, 2024 9:13 am

I enjoy your videos, its good to see people having fun with non meta builds.

Stinksuit

Post#3 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:01 am

TrainInVain wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:13 am I enjoy your videos, its good to see people having fun with non meta builds.
Thanks, I do enjoy playing underplayed stuff alot. :) I do have some stronger options for soloing aswell like sh and we which i enjoy playing but zealot is just alot of fun for me.

Dackjanielz

Post#4 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:20 am

big fan of you're work - dps RP/Zealot ftw

I always wanted to make a dmg RP but i always end up feeling guilty because i cant heal people properly, get people running up to me on fire and they jus kinda die at my feet because i couldn't save them, feels rather bad lol

but seeing as the game rewards you more for doing dmg and rezzing rather than healing i guess that checks out :P

Stinksuit

Post#5 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:48 am

Dackjanielz wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:20 am big fan of you're work - dps RP/Zealot ftw

I always wanted to make a dmg RP but i always end up feeling guilty because i cant heal people properly, get people running up to me on fire and they jus kinda die at my feet because i couldn't save them, feels rather bad lol

but seeing as the game rewards you more for doing dmg and rezzing rather than healing i guess that checks out :P
I find that trying to heal 1 target with life leech is quite alright with boon and channels+hots. Rp in theory should be easier since "rune of fortune" does not have a cd. :) But I do prefer playing dps zeal solo so I dont have to feel quilty for not keeping others alive. I'm just hoping to make some sort of hybrid build decent enough so I can actually take that to group play. :D

Dackjanielz

Post#6 » Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 pm

Stinksuit wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:48 am
Dackjanielz wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:20 am big fan of you're work - dps RP/Zealot ftw

I find that trying to heal 1 target with life leech is quite alright with boon and channels+hots. Rp in theory should be easier since "rune of fortune" does not have a cd. :) But I do prefer playing dps zeal solo so I dont have to feel quilty for not keeping others alive. I'm just hoping to make some sort of hybrid build decent enough so I can actually take that to group play. :D

Thanks - yeah i'm real tempted by dps Runie, maybe someday ;)

Stinksuit

Post#7 » Wed May 01, 2024 7:39 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 pm
Stinksuit wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:48 am

Thanks - yeah i'm real tempted by dps Runie, maybe someday ;)
Plenty of dps rp players out there who are for sure willing to help you with the dps rp tricks :D hope to see you playing dps rp one day