Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot solo video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stinksuit

Re: Dps Zealot solo video

Post#31 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm
Stinksuit wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm
jafh123 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm Nice to see people soloing. Sadly, I mostly found destro soloers when I was undergeared; now that I have better gear it's hard to find any, and the few I find just run away as soon as they see they are losing :(.
Well I cant blame anyone for running away from snb tanks tbh. I do that too. There just isn't really any point in the fight.. especially not on zealot. :D
Depends, sometime those actually give a good renown. Just need toon with enough dmg to get past their mitigation+ regen.
Not sure what those toons would be. Maybe choppa/slayer with insanely high armor pen but atleast with zeal the fight would just turn out to be me healing myself and not being able to hit the tank or just do way too little dmg to bypass the regen xD

Ads
Zxul

Re: Dps Zealot solo video

Post#32 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:08 pm

Stinksuit wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 pm
Zxul wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm
Stinksuit wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm
Well I cant blame anyone for running away from snb tanks tbh. I do that too. There just isn't really any point in the fight.. especially not on zealot. :D
Depends, sometime those actually give a good renown. Just need toon with enough dmg to get past their mitigation+ regen.
Not sure what those toons would be. Maybe choppa/slayer with insanely high armor pen but atleast with zeal the fight would just turn out to be me healing myself and not being able to hit the tank or just do way too little dmg to bypass the regen xD
In general you need enough row dmg, procs since those ignore toughness, or some combination of both. For that matter, several classes can do it, can be even done on dps zealot with the right spec.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh