Recent Topics

Ads

First RoR video - 6man premade rvr

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dalgrimar

Re: First RoR video - 6man premade rvr

Post#31 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:46 am

Ghostweed wrote:well thats a really BAD video. Reasons?

1. The picture quality is really bad - looks like 240p
2. The music - shitty
3. Zillions of addons - u really need a help/crutch to play this game properly - hence the addons
4. U are attacking the AFK area - u can clearly see many destro AFKin durning ur "Epic" kite
5. Also u heavnt kitted 20 enemies, at the biggest slugfest at - 7th-12th minute there are 10 actively playing destro players with more than a half of them being on a low lvl (also u can see other 4 destro players afking).

1/5 stars - No "epic" inside...
1. You watch video for the picture? Hmmm interesting
2. I like hiphop, but i should have placed some more suited music idd maybe :)
3. So becouse i use addons you say i dont know how to play? Addons are a good way of making game look better, keep track more easy of stuff
4. We never attacked a afk target and if during kite you say many are afk, i asume you think they had auto follow on?
5. Was definatly more thhan 10 considering we where 6. + you saying 4 destru of all destru we kited was afk, so it was a 6v6?

Hmm im not sure if you are human or potato.

Thanks for the reply tho it keeps my post active :) <3

@Jayzboi, yep i really enjoy 3-4man aswell thats what we mostly run btw :)
Especially the Mara SH combo i allways loved on Live xD
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Ads
Ghostweed

Post#32 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:05 am

@Dalgrimar

1. Yup, just compare 2 vids in my sig. The first one is really old and have 480p and it looks like ur vid technicaly speaking. 2nd vid have better quality despite being in 720pHD. Dunno if its messed Fraps or YT. Im just curious if u recorded in Fraps or other program.

2. I like Hip Hop too, but ur selection is poor, no offense. Music is really personal and situational thing. Also for ur inspiration check out these ones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ezweJ3fQc

3. Didnt say that u "dont know how to play", I ve said that its "a crutch" - graphical UI addons are ok, tracker addons are IMHO "crutches" as they make ur gameplay easier and u get the upper hand against someone who does not have it.

4. Yup u did not, but from the viewer percpective it looks like u attacked bigger mob than u actually did. I dont speak about those who actively fought u, but e.g. at 9.30 of ur vid u can see AFking Chosen right next to u and AFKin SH on autoattack, so optically u are fighting large mob but in reality u are at best 10v6 - mostly 6v6

5. see 4.

Sorry for bad review or criticizm, but Im just alergic to "EPIC" being used for everything uncommon.
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

RyanMakara

Post#33 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Never before in my life have I seen a bigger pissing contest thread; that's the real spirit of premade 6 man fighting and making prideful videos about them, eh?

satori

Post#34 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:01 pm

RyanMakara wrote:Never before in my life have I seen a bigger pissing contest thread; that's the real spirit of premade 6 man fighting and making prideful videos about them, eh?
this! and why even argue about a video you dislike? just don't watch it and move on
constructive criticism is ok but a lot of stuff said in this thread goes way beyond that

i don't even see the problem with the video:
- quality is great for a stream-highlight (moved from twitch to youtube i guess?)
- most of the fights are vs more than 6 destro (not counting afks)
- music is completly up to personal taste, he used music he likes, i use musik i like for videos (minus all the stuff not allowed to use on youtube in germany) - if you don't like it but still wanna watch the PvP simply turn down the volume and play your own music while watching, it's not that hard!
- addons exist to make your life more easy - no point in not using them (if there would be a use of nerfed buttons we would have a discussion but that is not the case)
- party setup is working, there is nothing to say against a good old 2-2-2 other than:
- maybe it has become a little boring
- and this:
Jayzboi wrote:What i actually enjoy the most is a good 4 man setup. Tank, Mdps, Rdps Heal.
me too :) everything from a 2-4 man is the way to go for me

and now go play WAR and make love
cheers!
imagine peace

chars:
Tathagatagarba - Idleprotest - Pinkpanther
Satori - Satoritv - Cookiemonstaaa - Arthurconandok - Gobdylan - Marychoppinz - Hugehackman

shameless plug:
livestream - youtube - facebook - twitter

Dalgrimar

Post#35 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:01 pm

satori wrote:
RyanMakara wrote:Never before in my life have I seen a bigger pissing contest thread; that's the real spirit of premade 6 man fighting and making prideful videos about them, eh?
this! and why even argue about a video you dislike? just don't watch it and move on
constructive criticism is ok but a lot of stuff said in this thread goes way beyond that

i don't even see the problem with the video:
- quality is great for a stream-highlight (moved from twitch to youtube i guess?)
- most of the fights are vs more than 6 destro (not counting afks)
- music is completly up to personal taste, he used music he likes, i use musik i like for videos (minus all the stuff not allowed to use on youtube in germany) - if you don't like it but still wanna watch the PvP simply turn down the volume and play your own music while watching, it's not that hard!
- addons exist to make your life more easy - no point in not using them (if there would be a use of nerfed buttons we would have a discussion but that is not the case)
- party setup is working, there is nothing to say against a good old 2-2-2 other than:
- maybe it has become a little boring
- and this:
Jayzboi wrote:What i actually enjoy the most is a good 4 man setup. Tank, Mdps, Rdps Heal.
me too :) everything from a 2-4 man is the way to go for me

and now go play WAR and make love
cheers!
Cant agree more :)
Ty for a nice comment.

PS: To everyone hhating on music, it was pretty hard to find non copyrighted tracks :)
Could use allot better hiphop or whhatever but cba to risk video getting blocked in certain countrys or just the audio getting removed
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Tad

Post#36 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:02 pm

Nice fight, good job
CCMezz : Shachath - Huggy
CCM : Moera - Misty

"Cuir Cuir Moustache" - small scale french PvP guild