Recent Topics

Ads

Pokkitz | Squig herder solo roam video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
insolenz

Re: Pokkitz | Squig herder solo roam video

Post#11 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:10 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:37 pm but anyway so far the best SH
Thank you, our duels were awesome and i enjoy your vids alot

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:23 pm

Very nice! Didnt even realize from your WE videos before but i enjoeyd your SH videos since AoR=) PRAISE HAIL POKKITZ
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

derKriebel

Post#13 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 am

Nice vid , but 1 question why are there No Bars with abilitys? Did u hide them so good? Or u using some
Sequenzer?

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#14 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:07 am

insolenz wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:09 pm
tvbrowntown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:45 pm cool video - got some questions;

what's your rSH's name now? can't find Pokkitz in the Armory.

what spec you playing? I'm assuming quick shooting?

where do you play from? I play from outside Europe so pretty sure kiting like this is near impossible for me.
Hi, thank you!
SH name stays the same, its Pokkitz, armory: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... er/1973389
Spec: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5508,5519
Thanks for the info and gg!

insolenz

Post#15 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 am

derKriebel wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 am Nice vid , but 1 question why are there No Bars with abilitys? Did u hide them so good? Or u using some
Sequenzer?
I hide bars with hidebar addon since live, the reason is very simple - i dont need to look at them since i know very well what ability binded where. To track the cooldowns i use cdown addon, so i can see only the abilities that are on cooldown instead of wasting space with useless bars. Sure i've experimented with sequencer, you can see i have it in several clips in this video, but i didnt press the button with the sequencer rotation, i used it to memorize the burst rotation and to see which ability keybind i need to press next, once i've done with optimization and memorizing i simply deleted the slot with it to clear my ui.

facundo7777

Post#16 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am

really nice video :)!!!

waiting for slayer & engi now ;)

ps. Speed Tactic and Skill is pretty op compared to charge. Clip with Tosh is good example

RuffRyder

Post#17 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:39 am

Very entertaining stuff, more please!

One question: The range above your head is from what, Enemy? Or another add-on? ty
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

insolenz

Post#18 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:41 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am really nice video :)!!!

Ty, i am glad you like it.
I have no plans to play sl or engi in near future so it can be a loong time to wait.
facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am ps. Speed Tactic and Skill is pretty op compared to charge. Clip with Tosh is good example
sh has lots of tools to counter slayer aswell as wl has lots of tools to counter sh, so its like saying pounce and fetch are op just because they counter your favorite class. This talks leads nowhere, balance is rock-paper-scissors where fighting some classes can be harder then another. There're some exceptional mechanics that just break this things but run away tactics or skill are not one of those mechanics aswell as pounce, fetch or rampage.
RuffRyder wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:39 am Very entertaining stuff, more please!

One question: The range above your head is from what, Enemy? Or another add-on? ty
Thank you, i feel slightly burned out and not planning to release any new vids recently. The range addon is called RangeChecker and can be found here: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/rangechecker/

Ads
facundo7777

Post#19 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 am

insolenz wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:41 am
facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am really nice video :)!!!

Ty, i am glad you like it.
I have no plans to play sl or engi in near future so it can be a loong time to wait.

Do not take it personally but i didnt write it accidentally. You are amazing player. I can bet huge amount of cash that U will play much better than me with each class in the game even if i have some exp in specific class and U don't.
Anyway in the past U recorded some movies as Chosen and now as regen WE and runin SH (its not Your fault ofc, U are using whats is available in strongest possible way). Whats next dps shaman or magus :P? (or wh,wl,dps am on order side) It's just shows that some classes are super strong in terms of solo play or even broken.
Same thing with other movie creators. We have some new videos but all the time with the same classes. And the answer is not to stop recording :D keep it Up as much and as long as U can :) just hope we will have more classes with this potential in the future.
facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am ps. Speed Tactic and Skill is pretty op compared to charge. Clip with Tosh is good example
sh has lots of tools to counter slayer aswell as wl has lots of tools to counter sh, so its like saying pounce and fetch are op just because they counter your favorite class. This talks leads nowhere, balance is rock-paper-scissors where fighting some classes can be harder then another. There're some exceptional mechanics that just break this things but run away tactics or skill are not one of those mechanics aswell as pounce, fetch or rampage.

I cannot agree with rock paper scissors theory in RoR because some classes counter almost all of the classes while others counter almost nothing. I understand that some classes shines in grp play and are just bad in solo (dont like that personally, each class should be more balanced in solo terms but thats my personal opinion).

PS.
i quoted it so badly but dunno how to fix that :P

insolenz

Post#20 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:00 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:23 pm Very nice! Didnt even realize from your WE videos before but i enjoeyd your SH videos since AoR=) PRAISE HAIL POKKITZ
Thank you mate, it is great fun to play sh again :)