Recent Topics

Ads

witch hunter part 1

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arla

Re: witch hunter part 1

Post#21 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:07 am

reynor007 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:58 am
Arla wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:43 am
Detangler wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:21 am Did someone get killed in RvR?

Seriously tho. WH sanctified bullets/kiss of death self heals are a little high, but the rest of the class is fine. And this guy's got skills for sure.
You seem like a good dude Detangler. I am not in any way saying that you can't kill bad Witch Hunters. The class as a whole is severely overtuned. I would love to see supposed "good players" play another class and profit in the same way is all. Bring it on. Show me the money. I will never be impressed with either WH or WE videos. I am simply looking for someone to prove me wrong.
hmm, well, did you find someone who shows the same thing for almost all classes

Click here to watch on YouTube

and many many other things, but dude. we both know you'll find a reason why you won't like it
I'm just showing you how it is, good luck
reynor007 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:58 am
Arla wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:43 am
Detangler wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:21 am

Did someone get killed in RvR?

Seriously tho. WH sanctified bullets/kiss of death self heals are a little high, but the rest of the class is fine. And this guy's got skills for sure.
You seem like a good dude Detangler. I am not in any way saying that you can't kill bad Witch Hunters. The class as a whole is severely overtuned. I would love to see supposed "good players" play another class and profit in the same way is all. Bring it on. Show me the money. I will never be impressed with either WH or WE videos. I am simply looking for someone to prove me wrong.
hmm, well, did you find someone who shows the same thing for almost all classes

and many many other things, but dude. we both know you'll find a reason why you won't like it
I'm just showing you how it is, good luck
Much more impressive. Yet you rolled a WH. Yes I know, SMH. But really you're an ambassador of this brand now. Your WH vid fights are over super fast, yet no account for that. I am real and always going to be. Take it as you want.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#22 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:44 am

He perfected Sanctified Bullets/Flowing Accusations build and shared it with people who asked. There is video from 2016-2017 Where Mdpv Kills my melee dok on 1v1 which was first time i ever lost to a WH 1v1. And Kotbs was his Original class im pretty sure, but anyone who played kotbs in AoR or RoR 2016-2018 cant play that class anymore. It is more gutted than any other class probably in RoR:E

And you are making him "Ambassador" of this class not him : D Doesnt matter what class he chooses he is gonna be good. That BW video is insanely skilled for example.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

potwood

Post#23 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:01 am

Nice vid. What renown points you running?

reynor007

Post#24 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:05 pm

Arla wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:07 am
Much more impressive. Yet you rolled a WH. Yes I know, SMH. But really you're an ambassador of this brand now. Your WH vid fights are over super fast, yet no account for that. I am real and always going to be. Take it as you want.
I have always played for classes that were interesting to me
no one cared about WH until I started playing
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#25 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:06 pm

potwood wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:01 am Nice vid. What renown points you running?
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;2;0;0;0
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+