Recent Topics

Ads

28 WE vs sov 80rr+

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: 28 WE vs sov 80rr+

Post#41 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:56 pm

would be intresting to see bolstered dps rp
at moment noone made it.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Husti

Post#42 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:44 pm

normanis wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:56 pm would be intresting to see bolstered dps rp
at moment noone made it.
There is a reason when nobody plays it.

Up to lvl 30 with high bolster it is kind of OK and fun, but then it's getting painful. It's just pointless compared to the dps AM.

I actually don't understand why they made it so bad because other healers like WP/DOK and AM/Shaman can go dps as well. They even excluded dps RPs from ranked. You cannot queue as DPS RP. They were terrible in there though.

DPS Zealot was pretty strong years ago. I think the current state of dps RP and dps Zealot is the result of a big nerf back then.

normanis

Post#43 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:18 pm

Husti wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:44 pm
normanis wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:56 pm would be intresting to see bolstered dps rp
at moment noone made it.
There is a reason when nobody plays it.

Up to lvl 30 with high bolster it is kind of OK and fun, but then it's getting painful. It's just pointless compared to the dps AM.

I actually don't understand why they made it so bad because other healers like WP/DOK and AM/Shaman can go dps as well. They even excluded dps RPs from ranked. You cannot queue as DPS RP. They were terrible in there though.

DPS Zealot was pretty strong years ago. I think the current state of dps RP and dps Zealot is the result of a big nerf back then.
:cry: that why to seed dps rp would be nice. i understand its for fun not serious.
y zealot and rp wheare heavely nerfed aspecialy rp , why nerf rp when he is behind all serious hybrid clases (like from earth to moon). did someone died from rp? i understand ppl can die from zealot he has nice dps stuff. and nerfed was i think their anti heal stuff (i think)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

rherdcore

Post#44 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:16 am

Do one of those bolster pvp (lvl 20ish vs rr50+ or scenarios) as a shaman and i will worship you forever.

WE are OP at T1 and bolster

Shamans are stupidly pieces of cr@p after lvl 16 all the way up to higher RR's

shaman's dmg is terrible, heals are bad. Can't do anything during leveling past lvl 16 rvr or scenarios wise