Recent Topics

Ads

28 WE vs sov 80rr+

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Re: 28 WE vs sov 80rr+

Post#11 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Maybe there will come time that people realize it's the player not the class who makes it work. Like always superb job!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Husti

Post#12 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:39 pm Maybe there will come time that people realize it's the player not the class who makes it work.
No, not at all. WHs/WEs are by far the best for that kind of bolster abuse. Next best thing is dps AM/Shaman and maybe Maras. There is no way you can do this with any other dps class. With tanks and healers you can go very tanky with bolster but you won't be able to kill stuff fast enough. So it is the class, not only the player.

Ravenwill

Post#13 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:39 am

Yeah nice work. So tell me how do you use level 40 ,200 crit,armor and toughness pots at level 28? Is it an exploit or can anyone do it now?

EuphoricAnguish

Post#14 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:21 am

Satirico wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm So many bad things in this server dev team just ignore that I don't get surprised anymore.

He's clearly outplaying most of those people, who are relying solely on their gear to make them "good."

Looks to me like your jealousy is showing.

Ravenwill

Post#15 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 am

I don't see people being outplayed. I see a player exploiting by using level 40 pots(900 armor and 92 toughness) added to their level 28 bolster putting them way above above any stats you are able to get at level 40. If we could get a ruling from the Devs or a GM that this acceptable then I will gladly send the same pots to my low level defense spec WP and become truly unkillable.

Kornaker

Post#16 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:17 am

Ravenwill wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 am I don't see people being outplayed. I see a player exploiting by using level 40 pots(900 armor and 92 toughness) added to their level 28 bolster putting them way above above any stats you are able to get at level 40. If we could get a ruling from the Devs or a GM that this acceptable then I will gladly send the same pots to my low level defense spec WP and become truly unkillable.
He use lvl 28 pots, they are bolster to lvl 48 too. What is not good is the damage output with a damn tanky build.
Full duelist or Mayhem is better ?

Kaeldrick

Post#17 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:38 am

Husti wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:39 pm Maybe there will come time that people realize it's the player not the class who makes it work.
No, not at all. WHs/WEs are by far the best for that kind of bolster abuse. Next best thing is dps AM/Shaman and maybe Maras. There is no way you can do this with any other dps class. With tanks and healers you can go very tanky with bolster but you won't be able to kill stuff fast enough. So it is the class, not only the player.
I do some nice kills on bolstered choppa, actually any class can abuse from bolster at that lvl range (29-31). Some kind of godmode.

Kornaker wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:17 am
Ravenwill wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 am I don't see people being outplayed. I see a player exploiting by using level 40 pots(900 armor and 92 toughness) added to their level 28 bolster putting them way above above any stats you are able to get at level 40. If we could get a ruling from the Devs or a GM that this acceptable then I will gladly send the same pots to my low level defense spec WP and become truly unkillable.
He use lvl 28 pots, they are bolster to lvl 48 too. What is not good is the damage output with a damn tanky build.
Yes and problem comes from healer archetype design : main stat is willpower and it's quite useless because of low contribution to healing and base healing values too strong.

kankro

Post#18 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:54 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 am
Click here to watch on YouTube
Hello, im fairly new to the game and realy like WH/WE can you post your WE buildand renown points?
and btw what gear do you use? keepers before 29 and sc gear at 29? with wounds talis right?
thanks

Ads
Tom

Post#19 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Kornaker wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:17 am
Potions are bolstered? had no idea but fair enough.. since when? Maybe we can see "bolstered medallion" drops from lvl 29-31s :lol:

Mistdancer

Post#20 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:29 pm

These videos, in essence, is like taking a young track & field athlete, stuffing them with high end anabolics and steroids, pretending that they never took them, allowing them to have a head start on a 100 meter dash against professional sprinters, and then feigning awe that more often than not they finish at the top 3. It has become boring already. Abusing obvious development oversights in order to make and remake and remake and yet again remake videos such as these, is not impressive. It is redundant.