Recent Topics

Ads

28 WE vs sov 80rr+

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Re: 28 WE vs sov 80rr+

Post#31 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Meliannia wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:56 pm is that the guy off the South park make love not Warcraft episode?

when i think of a Witch Elf player, this or FrancisBoogieNights is what i conjure up in my head,,,,,
could never have imagined that ordinary video could cause so much toxicity
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
facundo7777

Post#32 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:24 am

Reynor, to have fun at 25+ bolster as wh should i go for parry or kd? Wounds build or DMG one?

sharpblader

Post#33 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:37 am

Spoiler:
Mistdancer wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm
Mistdancer wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:15 pm

The message of these videos is abusing the gaps, omissions, lapses and miscalculations of the game mechanics and turning them to a supposed impressive spectacle. Literaly everyone apart from players unfamiliar with the server, understand this attempt and sees through it.

Your main clap back at the criticism is "brah why don't you do it also, it is available to everyone". Evidently it has not crossed your mind, that people don't emulate this, because they are well aware of how tedious and dull it is. No everyone plays this game to prove how cynical they are. Instead of lashing back at the people who call out this obvious goal of yours, maybe you should concede that it is boring, unessential and dispensable.
I'm sorry that you are so limited in your views, and if you watched my videos, then in them I said that they are purely for pleasure and show how strong the bolster is and this should be weakened
moreover, everything that you set out below, I can only call it ****.
Many of those who watch me and who like it, asked me to make a video, bolster WE
well, you just have to revel in saliva and calm yourself that these are such dishonest players, and he really does not enjoy the game.
good luck dude)
Ohhhh now all of a sudden it is about "showing how strong the bolster is" and that it should be nerfed. 5 replies ago your argument was about how it is not about the bolster but about the player, 2 replies in future you will roll back and restructure your argument again to your convenience. Either decide were you stand on, or don't bother addressing your refuters.

No one said that you don't enjoy abusing troll twink specs. You obviously do. That doesn't change the fact that it is a cynical and detached way to approach the game. You said it yourself. You create mini toon projects to generate fuss and then drop them for the next abuse spec toon. Good for you, but don't expect everyone to be dazzled by it, lol.
I don't understand why you're getting so upset.

Most arguments against this video in this thread are biased and hate filled. It's obvious that bolster on some classes is strong AND the player in the video is very high skilled. Most people find it hard to admit that others are better than them, hence they tend to ignore the latter.

Since the game allows it, you cannot expect people to not play whatever they want however they want. Your argument dismisses the skill displayed by the player hence he replies by asking you to recreate it and understand that people's claim of it being an IWIN button is unwarranted.

He has also admitted many times before that WH and WE bolster is OP not just in this thread.

Look it's not hard to make full use (or "abuse") of bolster but it does takes some effort and gold, and most importantly some basic form of skill. It does take a lot of skill to be able to outplay others in a 1v2. Someone who roams solo would know this.

To conclude, as usual, players on this server only principally understand things, that is, bolster is OP. Which it is when it comes to stats. Very few however seem or want to understand that it is not an IWIN button.

Mistdancer

Post#34 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 pm

sharpblader wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:37 am
Spoiler:
reynor007 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm

I'm sorry that you are so limited in your views, and if you watched my videos, then in them I said that they are purely for pleasure and show how strong the bolster is and this should be weakened
moreover, everything that you set out below, I can only call it ****.
Many of those who watch me and who like it, asked me to make a video, bolster WE
well, you just have to revel in saliva and calm yourself that these are such dishonest players, and he really does not enjoy the game.
good luck dude)
Ohhhh now all of a sudden it is about "showing how strong the bolster is" and that it should be nerfed. 5 replies ago your argument was about how it is not about the bolster but about the player, 2 replies in future you will roll back and restructure your argument again to your convenience. Either decide were you stand on, or don't bother addressing your refuters.

No one said that you don't enjoy abusing troll twink specs. You obviously do. That doesn't change the fact that it is a cynical and detached way to approach the game. You said it yourself. You create mini toon projects to generate fuss and then drop them for the next abuse spec toon. Good for you, but don't expect everyone to be dazzled by it, lol.

Most arguments against this video in this thread are biased and hate filled. It's obvious that bolster on some classes is strong AND the player in the video is very high skilled. Most people find it hard to admit that others are better than them, hence they tend to ignore the latter.

Since the game allows it, you cannot expect people to not play whatever they want however they want. Your argument dismisses the skill displayed by the player hence he replies by asking you to recreate it and understand that people's claim of it being an IWIN button is unwarranted.

He has also admitted many times before that WH and WE bolster is OP not just in this thread.

Look it's not hard to make full use (or "abuse") of bolster but it does takes some effort and gold, and most importantly some basic form of skill. It does take a lot of skill to be able to outplay others in a 1v2. Someone who roams solo would know this.

To conclude, as usual, players on this server only principally understand things, that is, bolster is OP. Which it is when it comes to stats. Very few however seem or want to understand that it is not an IWIN button.
The deconstruction of a video publicly shared (yet another one of its kind), is a natural response. It has nothing to do with getting upset or hating etc. These are false dilemmas.
As is the recreation argument. Recreating something is not a prerequisite for criticizing something. Regardless, and I hate to break your bubble, everyone in this server who knows what they are doing (and are cynical enough) can do this. Taking a class through bolster, and speccing it to self heal and mitigate literally more damage, b/c of bolster, than it receives while dishing out dmg equivalent to what max rr players can dish out, Is neither rocket science nor does it take skill. Just yesterday I killed a 80rr choppa with my untwinked and unpotted r 27 Kotbs. Big deal. Nobody said it is an IWIN button. What everyone is saying is that it is ordinary and unimpressive. Unimpressive enough to make a video boring.
Bandwagoners can bandwagon regardless of course. Feel free.

reynor007

Post#35 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:38 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 pm
Spoiler:

The deconstruction of a video publicly shared (yet another one of its kind), is a natural response. It has nothing to do with getting upset or hating etc. These are false dilemmas.
As is the recreation argument. Recreating something is not a prerequisite for criticizing something. Regardless, and I hate to break your bubble, everyone in this server who knows what they are doing (and are cynical enough) can do this. Taking a class through bolster, and speccing it to self heal and mitigate literally more damage, b/c of bolster, than it receives while dishing out dmg equivalent to what max rr players can dish out, Is neither rocket science nor does it take skill. Just yesterday I killed a 80rr choppa with my untwinked and unpotted r 27 Kotbs. Big deal. Nobody said it is an IWIN button. What everyone is saying is that it is ordinary and unimpressive. Unimpressive enough to make a video boring.
if you are so sure that the bolster is stronger than 80rr, I will gladly fight with you
nevertheless, if you think that the merit of my victories is exclusively in level 30, please see

Click here to watch on YouTube

and I ask you not to judge me and those who like what I do
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Uberlix

Post#36 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:21 pm

For what it's worth, i think the Video is hilarious and a good display of skill.

People getting their panties in a twist, because a skilled player with bolster that knows their Class is hosing down high Renown Players, is even more hilarious to me.
WWWWWAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Noslock

Post#37 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:28 pm

lol i don't understand why people is so salty.im in that video too, to kill me once he died like 10 times,shame he only drops conq stuff.hes just a good player who knows how to use bolster

paperclipdog

Post#38 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:59 pm

The Bolster, if optimised well, puts him at around vanq+ main stats wise, but he'll have WAY lower crit etc still.

This is just a good player being underestimated. Nobody expects the lvl 28 WE to use pots and actually slay.

Ads
sharpblader

Post#39 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
Mistdancer wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 pm
Spoiler:

Your replies say otherwise.

Why bother deconstructing a publicly shared video when clearly you know what everyone on this server is saying about it? First, you claim to know the "message" of this video where the player is only abusing the lapses in this game and trying to pass it off as an "impressive spectacle". Then you go on to blatantly claim that no one is interested in doing what's been done in the video because it requires no skill to pull it off. A true response to your supposed stance of being unimpressed would've been never posting on this thread and completely ignoring it. Because again, clearly you think and speak for "Literaly everyone apart from players unfamiliar with the server" and "it is boring, unessential and dispensable".

Read what you've written, you are indirectly saying that it is an IWIN button by claiming that it is OP and requires no skill. Oh and btw, Kotbs vs choppa is an unfavorable matchup for the choppa. But lets not go in the realm of class balance.

I hate to break your bubble, but Im not a fan of the player in this video because he emoted me after killing me once and his name is in my Book of Grudges. However, what tops this list are the names of those supposed intelligentsia of this community that claim to know everything. Too bad they don't step out of the protection of their WBs.

Berezina

Post#40 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:32 pm

wasnt this guy banned on his previous account ?