Recent Topics

Ads

28 WE vs sov 80rr+

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Satirico

Re: 28 WE vs sov 80rr+

Post#21 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:11 pm

EuphoricAnguish wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:21 am
Satirico wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm So many bad things in this server dev team just ignore that I don't get surprised anymore.

He's clearly outplaying most of those people, who are relying solely on their gear to make them "good."

Looks to me like your jealousy is showing.
Its easily stupid do this with bolster dear. No jealous from this side, just seeing bizarre things. I had a WH and deleted it. Broken class, gets even stronger with bolster.

Ads
Husti

Post#22 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:43 am

Satirico wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:11 pm
EuphoricAnguish wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:21 am
Satirico wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm So many bad things in this server dev team just ignore that I don't get surprised anymore.

He's clearly outplaying most of those people, who are relying solely on their gear to make them "good."

Looks to me like your jealousy is showing.
Its easily stupid do this with bolster dear. No jealous from this side, just seeing bizarre things. I had a WH and deleted it. Broken class, gets even stronger with bolster.
There are other bizzare things in this game. The shaman hot/tough spell for example gives around 240 toughness. Add bolster to it and you have a 300 toughness buff. Add tough gear on top and you have targets with huge amounts of toughness that are pretty much unkillable for most players - at least in midtier.

So on one hand shamans can give you 300 toughness for free and on the other hand you would have to spend like 120 renown points to get that amount of toughness. That buff is insane in midtier and also noticable good in late game.

There is no other buff or aura that gives you that huge amount of stat increase. And it's spamable and coupled with a strong hot.

facundo7777

Post#23 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:40 am

Anyway journey from 36 to 40 is real pain in the ass to recompensate 29-31 bolster god mode😁😁

reynor007

Post#24 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:01 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:39 pm Maybe there will come time that people realize it's the player not the class who makes it work. Like always superb job!
thanks bro)
Everybody has haters and I am no exception
Ravenwill wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 am I don't see people being outplayed. I see a player exploiting by using level 40 pots(900 armor and 92 toughness) added to their level 28 bolster putting them way above above any stats you are able to get at level 40. If we could get a ruling from the Devs or a GM that this acceptable then I will gladly send the same pots to my low level defense spec WP and become truly unkillable.
I’m sorry if you don’t like my style of play and think that I’m winning only at the expense of bolster
potions, this is available to everyone and I will be very happy if you demonstrate how you became indestructible, please ...
Mistdancer wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:29 pm These videos, in essence, is like taking a young track & field athlete, stuffing them with high end anabolics and steroids, pretending that they never took them, allowing them to have a head start on a 100 meter dash against professional sprinters, and then feigning awe that more often than not they finish at the top 3. It has become boring already. Abusing obvious development oversights in order to make and remake and remake and yet again remake videos such as these, is not impressive. It is redundant.
I am very sorry that you are not able to understand the message of these videos, but I think that you are one of those who will not like any format of my videos, so please pass by, your opinion is not interesting
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Mistdancer

Post#25 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:15 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:01 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:39 pm Maybe there will come time that people realize it's the player not the class who makes it work. Like always superb job!
thanks bro)
Ravenwill wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 am I don't see people being outplayed. I see a player exploiting by using level 40 pots(900 armor and 92 toughness) added to their level 28 bolster putting them way above above any stats you are able to get at level 40. If we could get a ruling from the Devs or a GM that this acceptable then I will gladly send the same pots to my low level defense spec WP and become truly unkillable.
I’m sorry if you don’t like my style of play and think that I’m winning only at the expense of bolster
potions, this is available to everyone and I will be very happy if you demonstrate how you became indestructible, please ...
Mistdancer wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:29 pm These videos, in essence, is like taking a young track & field athlete, stuffing them with high end anabolics and steroids, pretending that they never took them, allowing them to have a head start on a 100 meter dash against professional sprinters, and then feigning awe that more often than not they finish at the top 3. It has become boring already. Abusing obvious development oversights in order to make and remake and remake and yet again remake videos such as these, is not impressive. It is redundant.
I am very sorry that you are not able to understand the message of these videos, but I think that you are one of those who will not like any format of my videos, so please pass by, your opinion is not interesting
The message of these videos is abusing the gaps, omissions, lapses and miscalculations of the game mechanics and turning them to a supposed impressive spectacle. Literaly everyone apart from players unfamiliar with the server, understand this attempt and sees through it.

Your main clap back at the criticism is "brah why don't you do it also, it is available to everyone". Evidently it has not crossed your mind, that people don't emulate this, because they are well aware of how tedious and dull it is. No everyone plays this game to prove how cynical they are. Instead of lashing back at the people who call out this obvious goal of yours, maybe you should concede that it is boring, unessential and dispensable.

reynor007

Post#26 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:15 pm
thanks bro)
The message of these videos is abusing the gaps, omissions, lapses and miscalculations of the game mechanics and turning them to a supposed impressive spectacle. Literaly everyone apart from players unfamiliar with the server, understand this attempt and sees through it.

Your main clap back at the criticism is "brah why don't you do it also, it is available to everyone". Evidently it has not crossed your mind, that people don't emulate this, because they are well aware of how tedious and dull it is. No everyone plays this game to prove how cynical they are. Instead of lashing back at the people who call out this obvious goal of yours, maybe you should concede that it is boring, unessential and dispensable.
I'm sorry that you are so limited in your views, and if you watched my videos, then in them I said that they are purely for pleasure and show how strong the bolster is and this should be weakened
moreover, everything that you set out below, I can only call it ****.
Many of those who watch me and who like it, asked me to make a video, bolster WE
well, you just have to revel in saliva and calm yourself that these are such dishonest players, and he really does not enjoy the game.
good luck dude)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Mistdancer

Post#27 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm

thanks bro)

I'm sorry that you are so limited in your views, and if you watched my videos, then in them I said that they are purely for pleasure and show how strong the bolster is and this should be weakened
Many of those who watch me and who like it, asked me to make a video, bolster WE
well, you just have to revel in saliva and calm yourself that these are such dishonest players, and he really does not enjoy the game.
good luck dude)
Ohhhh now all of a sudden it is about "showing how strong the bolster is" and that it should be nerfed. 5 replies ago your argument was about how it is not about the bolster but about the player, 2 replies in future you will roll back and restructure your argument again to your convenience. Either decide were you stand on, or don't bother addressing your refuters.

No one said that you don't enjoy abusing troll twink specs. You obviously do. That doesn't change the fact that it is a cynical and detached way to approach the game. You said it yourself. You create mini toon projects to generate fuss and then drop them for the next abuse spec toon. Good for you, but don't expect everyone to be dazzled by it, lol.

reynor007

Post#28 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:50 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm

good luck dude)
Ohhhh now all of a sudden it is about "showing how strong the bolster is" and that it should be nerfed. 5 replies ago your argument was about how it is not about the bolster but about the player, 2 replies in future you will roll back and restructure your argument again to your convenience. Either decide were you stand on, or don't bother addressing your refuters.

No one said that you don't enjoy abusing troll twink specs. You obviously do. That doesn't change the fact that it is a cynical and detached way to approach the game. You said it yourself. You create mini toon projects to generate fuss and then drop them for the next abuse spec toon. Good for you, but don't expect everyone to be dazzled by it, lol.
this is your opinion, you have a right to it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
abezverkhiy

Post#29 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:55 pm

Name your toons.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Meliannia

Post#30 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:56 pm

is that the guy off the South park make love not Warcraft episode?

when i think of a Witch Elf player, this or FrancisBoogieNights is what i conjure up in my head,,,,,