Recent Topics

Ads

Mdpv[WH 70rr] solo roam

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
komar9111

Re: Mdpv[WH 70rr] solo roam

Post#11 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:01 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:19 am
komar9111 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:14 am
Rumpel wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:54 pm Thanks for showing how repel blasphemy works!
dude, are you serious, I killed enemies without equipment, more than half of the battles against 2-3 enemies who have a sovereign,
Do you really think that it’s just repel blasphemy?
Exactly. You are one of the best players on the server and some people think they are better than they really are and so they just see what they want to see=) SKILLS BEST FVKK THE REST! Love your every video and always a pleasure to see new ones.
very nice to hear this from a player of your level
thank you
Second To God

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#12 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:21 am

Rumpel wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:48 am
Rumpel wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:54 pm Thanks for showing how repel blasphemy works!
dude, are you serious, I killed enemies without equipment, more than half of the battles against 2-3 enemies who have a sovereign,
Mostly I see popping rb followed by moral 1 in your vid, serious dude. No question, you arent bad but seriously i mostly see melee kills in your vid. Sov is useless ahgainst 12 secs of 100% parry, dude, seriously. Its not just rb but an huge advantage. U using riposte?

Edit: Rewatching your vid and man...you use rb also twice a time in your fights.
Your reasoning doesnt make any sense : D 99% wh's wont survive to use rb second time in 1vx + no riposte + if you mostly ONLY SEE morale 1 and rb i dont know what to tell you, observe better : D
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

nat3s

Post#13 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:11 am

Mostly I see popping rb followed by moral 1 in your vid, serious dude. No question, you arent bad but seriously i mostly see melee kills in your vid. Sov is useless ahgainst 12 secs of 100% parry, dude, seriously. Its not just rb but an huge advantage. U using riposte?

Edit: Rewatching your vid and man...you use rb also twice a time in your fights.

He's running the current meta WH regen setup. Spam Executions to keep Blessed Blade up, each Execution triggers a heal from Sanctified Bullets. Flowing Accusations helps with the Execution spam.

If I had to guess at gear, it looks like full Vanq as you can see the 110 WS proc, maybe 3x BL (cape, ring, book) and 3x Fleshrender rings for the additional hp regen. Probably Subjugator weaps or maybe City dungeon armour debuf proc gun and hp regen sword.

For spec, he's probably got the M4 for City WBs, so something like this RoR.builders - Witch Hunter
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

sharpblader

Post#14 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:40 am

This build is a hard counter against classes which rely on hitting enemies to survive like DoKs and Mostro Maras.

While RB and M1 are strong, the skill demonstrated in the video is high.

Positioning is very important for this build. No matter how good the above mentioned abilities are, if you're careless and let an enemy stun you from behind, you're dead. Look at how he fights the 2 WEs, always trying to keep both of them in front. If he was stunned with both WEs hitting him, survival would have been harder. Also RB can be defended, when it does your survivability drops. So notice how he goes behind enemies to use it.

Riposte in this build is bad against good players because when they see RB or M1, they kite you or try to flank you for stun from behind. Flowing accusations provide more damage and survivability. With bolstered bullets, it makes this build OP at CR 29.

Flowing Accusations needs to be toned. If it procs, you have a free 400-550 heal on your next execution, more if dragon gun hits multiple foes, which with this build, you do not need more than 2 accusations at any time, so executions are spammable. What's OP about it is that it might award you with 2 accusations even if you use an execution with only 1 accusation, which means 800-1100 heal in 2 GCDs. Also Trial by Pain procs bullets twice so if you land full channel, that's x2 heal.

nat3s wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:11 am For spec, he's probably got the M4 for City WBs, so something like this RoR.builders - Witch Hunter

No Fleshrender rings being used I beleive. All hp regen is through bullet healing and pots. What this build does have is high investment in wounds because a normal WH in full vanq and full str talis will be around 6.7k hp this guy has 9k.

Cultist

Post#15 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:01 am

When a WH complains about WEs I'll show them your video. Thanks.

About gear he was at 5x-6x lvls on most of this video so most probably he was using vanquisher with wounds talis + wounds rr. About fleshrender I also doubt it, but you can undoubtedly reach 9k hp with that setup. On my WE I reach 8.3k without wounds talis.

Anyway gg, that naked fight made me reaffirmate about how strong this class is, thanks in great measure to repel blasphemy.

komar9111

Post#16 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:14 am

Shakur wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:16 pm Great Video! :D
Gg vs Relife :lol:
thanks, but relife played badly in this battle
Second To God

komar9111

Post#17 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:15 am

I will always be glad to see you in the arena, and for you I will not use a repel
Second To God

komar9111

Post#18 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:20 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:41 am Excellent hunt! Level - unachievable for others.
thanks bro, I'm just lucky)
Second To God

Ads
zgolec

Post#19 » Thu May 06, 2021 12:21 pm

Awesome! Some real good 1vX there!

Teach me your ways mastah :)

p.s. Srs, duo with me and show me how to p lay been tank all my life :P I can offer kidney or 1 lung ;p
Last edited by zgolec on Thu May 06, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

noobwarrior

Post#20 » Thu May 06, 2021 12:25 pm

komar9111 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:14 am
Shakur wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:16 pm Great Video! :D
Gg vs Relife :lol:
thanks, but relife played badly in this battle
why does everyone think i'm playing hybrid build
i play pure dps-tree no run away or sticky feetz and also have a 40% reduction in my healing ..I am from. 99% the 1% shamans on this server that officially plays the build
and such a duel is like a game of chess. a wrong move leads to defeat