Recent Topics

Ads

WL Flyelf Solo Roaming movie

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Secrets
Former Staff

Re: WL Flyelf Solo Roaming movie

Post#31 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:40 pm

Relife, you're probably one of the better Shamans on the server. One of the few ones I fear.

Hopefully we can have a fight soon so you can put that challenge to rest. I look forward to you beating me. From what I have seen in the RvR area, you will easily beat me :)

@OP, nice vid. Looking forward to future videos as your lion grows.

Ads
Karl

Post#32 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 am I've already made a request to him .. but the colleague. didn't answer me .. and when no wl or wh wanted to fight me i went back to dps he is the only one who could defeat me 3 to 6 all others are beginners * no offense ..

Relife xD
Hiya Relife, really enjoy our skrimishes, eventho I most of the time end up staring on the clouds - will get you next time tho :)
/Kharlion

zulnam

Post#33 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:40 pm

Very nice videos. Had some big comebacks in there (that elf around minute 1 that hit you for half your HP bar, ooof).

Even got a kill on Pandamoose.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

gunit

Post#34 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:56 pm

Secrets wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:40 pm @OP, nice vid. Looking forward to future videos as your lion grows.
Ty Secret! I will try :D
zulnam wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:40 pm Very nice videos. Had some big comebacks in there (that elf around minute 1 that hit you for half your HP bar, ooof).

Even got a kill on Pandamoose.
Glad to hear it!
Big comeback is always enought when you well know you class and have nerves of steel. But you need luck as well :D

normanis

Post#35 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:04 am

coordinate strike hit so week ( its ustobe 2k) leaonine frenzy really hits weaker than msquig pet. and u need spend points into it.
p.s i thought i dealling bad dps byt seems top geared has same.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Martok

Post#36 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:54 am

Karl wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pmHey Reallife, really enjoy our skrimishes, eventho I most of the time end up staring on the clouds - will get you next time tho :)
/Kharlion

Hey Karl, hope you are doing well.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

gunit

Post#37 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:44 am

normanis wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:04 am coordinate strike hit so week ( its ustobe 2k) leaonine frenzy really hits weaker than msquig pet. and u need spend points into it.
p.s i thought i dealling bad dps byt seems top geared has same.
If you wanna do burst damage - this abilities is must have
Coordinate strike base is ~1700 (500/500+350/350) damage for 1 gcd (without mitigates and crits)
Frenzy do ~ 450 x 5 damage
and its ok i think
WL dont have incoming heal debuff and he must do kills very fast/ as sorc or another procasters
No reasons to set di ck-measuring contest with SH
He has burst damage as sorc or scout SW but in kyte way and with all controls and escapes in game
strong pet as WL but with x2 insta spawn
melee burst damage like WL but with WS cap
wound buff as magus and so on :mrgreen:

sharpblader

Post#38 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:11 am

komar9111 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:27 am
nat3s wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:40 am Sham with left tree right tree for double HoT kills AMs if played well. They are the best 1v1 class in the game by miles.
man, I was the first who started showing how to kill Ams on shamy, but there are many things that I did not tell anyone about, and without them a good Am cannot be killed
Sco

This is the best part about the game. There exists a high skill cap where any class and any build can be countered if built and played right.

Ads
Karl

Post#39 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Martok wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:54 am
Karl wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pmHey Reallife, really enjoy our skrimishes, eventho I most of the time end up staring on the clouds - will get you next time tho :)
/Kharlion

Hey Karl, hope you are doing well.
Hiya Karisanna, all is well and life is moving forward. Working from home in the pandemic gives the opportunity to take micro-breaks from work and hunt some shammys and choppas - and sometimes a pesky WE :)
Hope the important things in your life are coming together and that when a door close sometimes a window will open, given time. All the best!

Tillirage

Post#40 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:49 pm

I love how people come here to boost their own EGO lmao. Great video, love the music aswell.