Recent Topics

Ads

30 wh vs sov 80+

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Atropik

Re: 30 wh vs sov 80+

Post#21 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:03 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:20 am Do you see how all the high dps classes fail to do any damage on him? It's the bolster.. The WL pet would do zero damage to him. WL wouldnt do any damage as well. The mara however has strong selfhot, lots of tools, no armor bypass and pretty good damage too.

While the WH is abusing the bolster the Mara can do that by op class design.
This particular guy abusing abilities, not bolster. Bolster is just a pack of wounds and some other stats but not at critical amount.
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:23 pm

It wouldnt be possible with 40 without bolster, thus it is the bolster.

Atropik

Post#23 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:27 pm

It would go far better at 40, lol.
Nicelook | Obey

BelligerentBob

Post#24 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:09 pm

I thought it was odd a lowbie WH repeatedly tried to engage me. Should've known they were trying to put me in a movie lol!

edit: Great fights on your part.
Last edited by BelligerentBob on Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Rumpel

Post#25 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:22 pm

Is parry also pushed by bolster? Even without moral and rb you do allot of parrying.

Edit. God damn. RB such a fun killer and game killer. Just a giant FU in my face when WH is proccing it. Why this spell?!
Last edited by Rumpel on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Atropik

Post#26 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Rumpel wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:22 pm Is parry also pushed by bolster? Even without moral and rb you do allot of parrying.
I believe he has around 30% at his own from dual wield+rr.
Bolster grants ws - ws provides parry rate, last time i checked 40 ws was equal to 1%, but for now im not sure if the formula correct or does it even works. So no, bolster itself does not push parry at any decent amount. Bolster is just a pack of wounds+mainstat+anticrit basically, this guy named his video "30wh vs 80LOL OMG ROFL !!!!1111" seeking for the attention and not for discrediting the bolster.
Nicelook | Obey

mickeye

Post#27 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:03 pm

I'm amazed how so many people doesn't understand the game even after 14 years of this game.

Ok let me explain: the reason he is winning the fights it's not simple buff to stats from bolster ie wounds, strength or parry. The reason why he's holding his ground are level 48 procs from his bullets and selfheal tactic - Sanctified bullets. The damage and selheal is buffed by the bolster and it's the main reason he's winning the fights. Just watch the fights closely.

Big kudos to OP though, very well played, nice use of Trial by pain which procs the bullets twice and very good positioning in the fights. Love to see more interesting specs and stuff.

P.S: Less russian music though. xD
Fionne WL | Burlok > Karak Eight Peaks > Eltharion > Karak Azgal > Karak Norn

komar9111

Post#28 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm

BelligerentBob wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:09 pm I thought it was odd a lowbie WH repeatedly tried to engage me. Should've known they were trying to put me in a movie lol!

edit: Great fights on your part.
thanks, i really hunted for strong opponents ;)
Second To God

Ads
komar9111

Post#29 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:53 pm

Atropik wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:46 pm
Rumpel wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:22 pm Is parry also pushed by bolster? Even without moral and rb you do allot of parrying.
I believe he has around 30% at his own from dual wield+rr.
Bolster grants ws - ws provides parry rate, last time i checked 40 ws was equal to 1%, but for now im not sure if the formula correct or does it even works. So no, bolster itself does not push parry at any decent amount. Bolster is just a pack of wounds+mainstat+anticrit basically, this guy named his video "30wh vs 80LOL OMG ROFL !!!!1111" seeking for the attention and not for discrediting the bolster.
dude, I ideally know every class in this game, and for fear I have a video (check it out :)) and why then where I don't have a bolster, they write to me that the character is op, can you find out the reason for your displeasure? if it's only in the name, I can change it for you
Second To God

komar9111

Post#30 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:03 pm

mickeye wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:03 pm I'm amazed how so many people doesn't understand the game even after 14 years of this game.

Ok let me explain: the reason he is winning the fights it's not simple buff to stats from bolster ie wounds, strength or parry. The reason why he's holding his ground are level 48 procs from his bullets and selfheal tactic - Sanctified bullets. The damage and selheal is buffed by the bolster and it's the main reason he's winning the fights. Just watch the fights closely.

Big kudos to OP though, very well played, nice use of Trial by pain which procs the bullets twice and very good positioning in the fights. Love to see more interesting specs and stuff.

P.S: Less russian music though. xD
the first person who understood the essence and expressed it without negative, you are absolutely right and in my opinion this build should be nerfed, even without a bolster it is very strong about Russian music, video over entertainment, for my archive, but I see it that way, I'm sorry if you didn't like it
Second To God