Recent Topics

Ads

WP 2h or chosen 2h? (video)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

Re: WP 2h or chosen 2h? (video)

Post#31 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:34 pm

mekal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:33 am
Bloodmasked wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:10 am Stop saying DPS dok is better its not. Too much misinformation here.
this guy gets it the whole dok is better at dps is from live it not even close on ror atm
yoluigi wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:31 am It is i just wrote it earlier. There is a reason almost nobody play's this spec. Why you think there is more dps dok and almost no dps wp. Try playing your dps dok without pillage essence and devour essence and see how it goes. That extra 10% passive parry and 10% parry strikethrought makes a big differance. But hey i wont argue with you tell me how wp dps equal to dok dps. Go level a warrior priest and go dps at end game and tell me its as good as dps dok. Warrior priest dps is like 85% salvation 13%grace 2% dps (population). I can say in the general chat what is better dps dok or dps wp 100% people will say dps dok. I dont get the point of you saying otherwise it's just a fact.
you see less because people are sheep if you have actually played a 80 dok and 80 wp with TODAYS nerfs/buffs you would quickly realise wp is much stronger guilty soul +20% damage snare on demand HD on demand

side note to OP could you pick a more bs comparison video this is why people dont take balance threads serious
You dont have guilty soul on demand. 5%10%15%20% gota proc with a few wrath abililties. The problem now compare to dual weilding its fast soo everything procs faster. (weapon proc,aura etc)

Our biggest weakness is not having enough Parry strikethrought. Hard to proc those few wrath abilities. The Wp dps use about 40%/60% grace/Wrath abilities (tap heal, 2 buff and silence (4) and 6 Wrath abitlites) On paper 20% looks great but you aint fighting all the time with that buff on all abilities. Plus detaunt is out of the question if i use Guilty soul it give a small dot dmg soo wont work.
I dont want more dps we need strikethrought to make the build work. We suppose to have 10% more strikethrought on 2h but it's bug at the moment.
When you equip 2h says precision https://postimg.cc/dZF5Gm3W
you see on my strike throught i got 10% more but it only work for 10 seconds after that
https://postimg.cc/rzc615BX you see no more bonus. That Is a big differance Rydiak should definitely check that out if he can.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#32 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:58 pm

Seems like something that you should submit to the Bug Tracker.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

RuffRyder

Post#33 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:08 pm

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

yoluigi

Post#34 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:23 pm

Yeah works on some weapon but fortress and few ones still dont seem to work.

babanovac

Post#35 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:54 am

yoluigi, just saw your videos and wanted to ask something that is not necesarly related to this thread.

I see that you are using the Invader 2hander. Do you think it's better than the scenario weapon? I know that on paper it should be, but i did a lot o tests yesterday on dummies, and the sc weeapon always came on top. The damage was higher, but for some reason even the crit % was higher with the sc weapon. Not sure why that is.

I tested on the target dummies (the ones that hit back and that have absorb), and i only loooked at white damage. I actually timed how long it takes to destroy the dummy with both weapons with just AA and sigmar's fist buff. The time was always lower with the sc weapon, and enemy addon stats always showed higher crit %.