Recent Topics

Ads

Balenciaga RoR Youtube Channel

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BalenciagaRoR

Balenciaga RoR Youtube Channel

Post#1 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:39 am

Hello Everyone,

I have started a youtube channel to post high tier RoR clips and events. I have rr81 Black Orc Balenciaga [Ere We Go] and rr82 Bright Wizard Chimney [Fog of War]. I am going to be uploading my perspectives from guild war bands and cities. I will also be uploading small scale groups and some solo roaming on Balengit rr82 shaman. I hope you enjoy the content and subscribe to see more!

Click here to visit the channel

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by BalenciagaRoR on Thu May 20, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ads
BalenciagaRoR

Re: Balenciaga RoR Youtube Channel

Post#2 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Channel Update: I have uploaded a guild v guild warband fight with Fog of War on Order and Absolution on Destruction. There are three fights where and they all have our discord communications. (My recording software messed up so the first part of the second fight was lost)

Last edited by BalenciagaRoR on Thu May 20, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

BalenciagaRoR

Post#3 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Video Update: I uploaded a city siege from our new Fog of Waaaagh destruction guild against Italian Job/ Bene (with discord). I was on my rr82 full defensive sov BO and the fight time stamps are in the description.

Last edited by BalenciagaRoR on Thu May 20, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:32 am

BalenciagaRoR wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:39 pm Video Update: I uploaded a city siege from our new Fog of Waaaagh destruction guild against Italian Job/ Bene (with discord). I was on my rr82 full defensive sov BO and the fight time stamps are in the description.
Hello, I highly suggest that you embed your videos on the forums. The insights like view count are registered on any embedded video, so you'd still get your views/insights up and at the same time you'd make sure most people can instantly watch the videos.

This is how you can embed videos, in case you needed help (ignore this if you know how to embed videos):
Spoiler:
1. Copy your Youtube video ID. It's shown at the end of the URL:

2. Head to the forums and click on the "Youtube" embed option while you're posting a new update:

Then, paste the copied Youtube video ID in-between:

BalenciagaRoR

Post#5 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:51 pm

New video out now! I edited down a really good comeback win in ranked on my engineer. Let me know what you think of the new editing as I plan to do more videos like it. I already have a lot of engineer clips for another video.

Balenciaga RoR Youtube

Balenciaga - rr8X BO
Balengit - rr8X Shaman
Chimney - rr8X BW
Chimneymag - rr8X Engineer

BalenciagaRoR

Post#6 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:53 pm

Here is my newest video from a recent city siege. We are Nightmare/TUP against NGE/Absolution. This is from the POV of a ST group.
Scoreboard is at the end of the video.
Enjoy!

Last edited by BalenciagaRoR on Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Balenciaga RoR Youtube

Balenciaga - rr8X BO
Balengit - rr8X Shaman
Chimney - rr8X BW

Arrowen

Post#7 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 am

Really enjoy these!

BalenciagaRoR

Post#8 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:13 pm

Here is the newest video! WE POV from our Guild v Guild: Nightmare/TUP vs. Oath/NGE. We (TUP) are a ST group with 2 ranged dps. Only recorded the first 2 fights, but stats at the end of the video are from all 3 fights. Thanks to everyone that participated and hope to upload videos with comms soon.

Hope you enjoy :)

Balenciaga RoR Youtube

Balenciaga - rr8X BO
Balengit - rr8X Shaman
Chimney - rr8X BW

Ads
Tanski

Post#9 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:52 pm

Been lots of gvg lately. Love to see it I think it’s great for the game. Nice video :)
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Teinhala

Post#10 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:57 pm

Thx very much for uploading.
GG. Very nice vids.