Recent Topics

Ads

Gravord's Twitch & Youtube

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gravord

Gravord's Twitch & Youtube

Post#1 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:00 pm

Last edited by Gravord on Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:11 am, edited 17 times in total.

Ads
Gravord

Re: Gravord's Twitch

Post#2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:14 am

Slowly building up WAAAGH untill theres no stopping it. Impatient gits can start watching past 5 min marker:

RoR Da WAAAGH with Funziez
Last edited by Gravord on Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xumae

Post#3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:49 am

I support this twitch.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Gravord

Post#4 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:55 pm

One of hardest fought city wins:
RoR City Siege Ep10

Gravord

Re: Gravord's Twitch & Youtube

Post#5 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:20 am

Swapped all saved vids to Youtube and starting new serie:
RoR RvR Ep1

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:22 pm

Since you're posting all of your content on our forums, I suppose when people message me about the explicit harassment you engage in your streams/videos, I can take them more seriously. Or maybe in light of Gamesbond providing you forum access again, you'll change your attitude towards other players?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gravord

Post#7 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:11 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:22 pm Since you're posting all of your content on our forums, I suppose when people message me about the explicit harassment you engage in your streams/videos, I can take them more seriously. Or maybe in light of Gamesbond providing you forum access again, you'll change your attitude towards other players?
Please point any "explicit harassment i engage" in the videos above and ill take it down. If you cant, please dont engage in such low defaming activity, it doesnt suit Head Game Master. So does going after freshly unbanned player with provocation to reinstate ban.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:15 pm

Gravord wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:11 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:22 pm Since you're posting all of your content on our forums, I suppose when people message me about the explicit harassment you engage in your streams/videos, I can take them more seriously. Or maybe in light of Gamesbond providing you forum access again, you'll change your attitude towards other players?
Please point any "explicit harassment i engage" in the videos above and ill take it down. If you cant, please dont engage in such low defaming activity, it doesnt suit Head Game Master. So does going after freshly unbanned player with provocation to reinstate ban.
Excellent.

I'll be happy to take appropriate action next time it's pointed out. I would advise you keep your fellow players respectfully in mind if you decide to record and flaunt your activities publicly.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Gravord

Post#9 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:20 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:15 pm
Gravord wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:11 pm
Excellent.

I'll be happy to take appropriate action next time it's pointed out. I would advise you keep your fellow players respectfully in mind if you decide to record and flaunt your activities publicly.
Thank you for bumping my topic allowing me to reach wider audience with my content, looks a lot better than just a streamer posting his next video without any other users interaction :)

Gravord

Post#10 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:11 am