Recent Topics

Ads

SW - Quqish

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Varham

SW - Quqish

Post#1 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:20 am

Ads
noobwarrior

Re: SW - Quqish

Post#2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:00 pm

is not bad how you play the char .. but against the 3-4 choice it is normal that you kill them.. :D :D
on the weekend it looks like against a real opponent no.1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sarnai

Post#3 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:39 pm

What is the song during the Strongnoff fight?
WH looking for gunbad left

Skullgrin

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Oooh! Oooh! Now post the videos of when you lost! What? You weren't recording then?

Someones been taking lessons from Barracudax. Take a few runs at a player, lose the fights but get them to put all their potions on cooldown. Then come back and make it look like they are better than they are...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Varham

Post#5 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:08 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 pm Oooh! Oooh! Now post the videos of when you lost! What? You weren't recording then?

Someones been taking lessons from Barracudax. Take a few runs at a player, lose the fights but get them to put all their potions on cooldown. Then come back and make it look like they are better than they are...
Maybe you didn’t notice how I killed Sorc before you and I didn’t have full health. Otherwise, I would have laid out our battle, as I did with the witch Kiss.)

Varham

Post#6 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 pm Oooh! Oooh! Now post the videos of when you lost! What? You weren't recording then?

Maybe you didn’t notice how I killed Sorc before you and I didn’t have full health. Otherwise, I would have laid out our battle, as I did with the witch Kiss.

Skullgrin

Post#7 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Varham wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:09 pm Maybe you didn’t notice how I killed Sorc before you and I didn’t have full health. Otherwise, I would have laid out our battle, as I did with the witch Kiss.
Odd, I saw no Sorceress fight in your video... wait, don't tell me you weren't recording then either...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Manatikik

Post#8 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:48 pm

What type of dumbass logic is that. Who the hell is going to make a montage of them losing? Use some common sense man...
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm

Manatikik wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:48 pm What type of dumbass logic is that. Who the hell is going to make a montage of them losing? Use some common sense man...

I don't mind montages that show off actual skill. I absolutely hate when people use cheap tricks and editing to make themselves look good. That's the logic I'm using.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Varham

Post#10 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm
Manatikik wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:48 pm What type of dumbass logic is that. Who the hell is going to make a montage of them losing? Use some common sense man...

I don't mind montages that show off actual skill. I absolutely hate when people use cheap tricks and editing to make themselves look good. That's the logic I'm using.
What kind of editing? Our battle is shown from the very beginning to the very end. What are you talking about? You burned apparently ...
The stats of your chukha in all respects except strength exceed mine.