Recent Topics

Ads

Altdorf CitySiege TUP + Phalanx

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: Altdorf CitySiege TUP + Phalanx

Post#31 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:42 pm

personaly i didnt see order gained morale till wh at 1:22 entered aoe canon shooted out few times and gained few % of morale 1 (45) and morale 2 30%.
p.s it is destro who can gain morale 4 in no time
look wh tactic screen, till he entered aoe canon its normal colour ( not in combat) after he left canon its greyout ( its mean in combat)
Last edited by normanis on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
nolofinwe1991

Post#32 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Well played indeed! Nice fights. But again im against that applauding for city sieges, cause we all know that good fights in there are a rare phenomenon. As for the matters of balance, bugs and abusing things, there are alot. We just keep the enjoyment in the end and nothing more and we must all try not to abuse em or if we do we shouldnt be happy. Its up to the developers to fix such things and not rely to ppl not to abuse such things. In the video we can see some example of the two wbs performance. Im not looking who won, who lost i saw a nice fight by both sides 😉. As for the spite thing... WTF spite for what come on
~ Hythonia Sorc rr83 ~
~ Nolofinwe SM rr80 ~

Acidic

Post#33 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:01 pm

cynicprophet wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:35 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:17 pm
I've watched enough of your videos to know that PNP also use HTL to stay in combat. So not sure why you have to resort to calling out others for using HTL when you yourself do it.
Past 12 years no one minded that HTL on allies who were in combat gave you combat, only last week did people actually reach new level of saltiness by accusing others of exploiting by doing something as basic as HTL.
Nyn on the video people are talking about a player uses an item to get in combat and only then the rest of the warband use HTL. Nor do we use shield doks by the way.
Since I led 80% of PnP warbands I cant remember us staying in an empty square with M4. If you know any video were we're pumping morales on the warband without a single enemy in 200 ft range please share it.
But I guess we can close this conversation since me and Xer already talked to each other and for me this topic is closed. Xer and I could explain our positions to each other and we're okay.
why does PnP member acidic accusing people with his dim knowledge about game for exploiting? maybe you should tell this to your guildie not to others because it seems only he doesnt know how to behave and close that conversation.
My forum actions are mine, warg might have issues with them, and sometimes does, others I really don’t listen to :)
But highlighting the attitude of “players can do whatever and upto devs to fix” is the reason such posts are needed , clearly some of the posters in this thread do not understand exploits are in game and if used can lead to consequences, and when seeing the number of justifications that have appeared in official discord on this a second stab at highlighting it is valid.
If even one person is informed that the underlying exploit is an exploit I’m happy.

Wam

Post#34 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:03 pm

I've never told anyone to use exploit... i.e the items throwing at people to damage and get into combat...

only two occassions as leader im aware of ever happening in guild in rvr

once nyn on Welf in ostland in a dead zone with no one nearby when we was on destro and told him to stop trying to kill me was near our warcamp

and another time Xer did it once in city roleplaying like a noob because of boredom in between fights waiting for people to come fight
I've told both to never use, they've also reported broken items... we've reported alot of bugs over the years.

I see so much wild accqusations from people who do exact same as us... but only throwing stones its pretty sad coming from people i've helped in past. People getting super salty and more competitive.

I made a point to not use certain things which are grey area to even beat some groups and still get wild accquastions that we did and more...

Lets see PNP i've seen you using HTL in orvr in praag and you act like you do not do this is pretty rich and hypocritical... you guys throw alot of mudd and try tar entire guild.

NA alliance pulled champ into spawn... and others

FMJ choppa tried pulling champ into spawn...

6 man Alliance tried pulling people into spawn through barrier...

Also you guys used the tactic of tank champ stack by barrier and heal through it which you complained about the same day...

But i do not cry about other people... i just play the game and fight

but its pretty fking sad to see people be so salty against us... if we die and lose i am sure you wouldnt be salty... ive had people start with morale 4 rush us also when we have obviously been completely cold.

So if you are going to accuse us of doing things like that... then you need to accuse everyone else equally so or you are hypocrit of the highest order...

thanks for fights, lob alliance is toughest fight so far. You win some, you lose some, we won't win every fight or instance... I saw some things you did well, somethings that could be improved but your experience of 6 man is both strength and weakness but every fight is eitherway... sometimes score doesnt reflect that.

Those are very grey area's... I hope dev's fix so then people can calm down about accquastations and just focus and fight properly without the table of salt
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

kirraha

Post#35 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:05 pm

About the talk about that pie item. I did not know such item even existed since I dont like events at all, so I show no interest into them. But maybe in future, not make such items usable when you are RVR tagged to prevent such things to happen?
It's just a suggestion. Like. Adding an item that is usable on allies, causing dmg and putting them in combat kinda feels very obvious you gonna pie your teammates. Who wouldnt want to kill your own guildleader? heheh.

Just hoping for great fights in the future, winning or loosing.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#36 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Please report all exploits in private and not on the bugtracker. Also, abusing exploits will result in punishment when we find out.

I'm very disappointed that only 3 people reported this to the development team when city came out. Mechanics clearly not intended to pre-build morales on friendly targets, and the item Destro was abusing was ingame since 2016 and bugged since then as well and never reported. We've fixed Blood of my Blood, Sacrifice, and other self-damaging morale gain, and we'll likely be removing the effect from the Lobba Noggin until it can be properly implemented.

Very disappointed by the accusations in this thread going out as pretty much all organized warbands have abused it and only a few concerned members spoke up.