Recent Topics

Ads

Oldboy (Squig Herder) 70-75rr

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Varham

Oldboy (Squig Herder) 70-75rr

Post#1 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Ads
Anglachel

Re: Oldboy (Squig Herder) 70-75rr

Post#2 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:33 am

Stop killing me please

paradox242

Post#3 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:42 am

As soon as I saw the name i knew i would be in this video.

Barracudax

Post#4 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Just as you didn’t know how to play SH on ru server Ranald, you don’t know how to play here either. All your game in the RVR is to run ahead of the crowd for one person or try to kill players of LVL 20+ as in this video. Scenes with a good random composition of the order, where you need damage from you SH - you are sitting in the warcamp, 1 on 1 against serious gankers - you are just a chicken. I can understand players who cannot kill everyone, like Gurdd, it shouldn’t be like that, but I can’t understand cowards like you. Learn to play SH as a Iamwithstupid plays.

Varham

Post#5 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Barracudax wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:36 pm Just as you didn’t know how to play SH on ru server Ranald, you don’t know how to play here either. All your game in the RVR is to run ahead of the crowd for one person or try to kill players of LVL 20+ as in this video. Scenes with a good random composition of the order, where you need damage from you SH - you are sitting in the warcamp, 1 on 1 against serious gankers - you are just a chicken. I can understand players who cannot kill everyone, like Gurdd, it shouldn’t be like that, but I can’t understand cowards like you. Learn to play SH as a Iamwithstupid plays.
I am very glad that you have been following me since Ronald). Who were you there.