Recent Topics

Ads

WE 30r vs 40

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
komar9220

WE 30r vs 40

Post#1 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:17 am

Best kotbs alive

Ads
Sulorie

Re: WE 30r vs 40

Post#2 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:34 am

You included music blocked in some countries.
Dying is no option.

Haskr

Post#3 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:36 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:34 am You included music blocked in some countries.
I sum it up for you:
Level 30 -> Check
Bolster-> Check
Instructors boon-> Check
Hey guys look at my cool parry Witch Elf, how cool is that -> Check

Thank god people like the fleshrender build on Witch Elf, so there is zero chance of any order healer dying in a gank.

WExWH

Post#4 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:12 pm

Haskr wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:36 pm Thank god people like the fleshrender build on Witch Elf, so there is zero chance of any order healer dying in a gank.
wrong, u can be spec glasscannon and still not killing heal (good heal won't die alone, if they die it's because they had to heal another people) , 1v1 is oriented deftard spec because it's the direction of the game, stacking armor/toughness, avoidance, doing damage from passive skill or moral...

for playing this spec, it's kinda OP with bolster :D witchbrew and kiss do a lot of damage, same goes for wracking pain and envenomed blade and ruthless assault/puncture to finish people aswell as agonizing wound.
Kiss of Doom is quite a good self-heal and since ur damage come from abilities who can't crit, u can spend rr in parry/futile strike or other def rr.

Nice video Second!

Haskr

Post#5 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:47 pm

WExWH wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:12 pm
Haskr wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:36 pm Thank god people like the fleshrender build on Witch Elf, so there is zero chance of any order healer dying in a gank.
wrong, u can be spec glasscannon and still not killing heal (good heal won't die alone, if they die it's because they had to heal another people) , 1v1 is oriented deftard spec because it's the direction of the game, stacking armor/toughness, avoidance, doing damage from passive skill or moral...

for playing this spec, it's kinda OP with bolster :D witchbrew and kiss do a lot of damage, same goes for wracking pain and envenomed blade and ruthless assault/puncture to finish people aswell as agonizing wound.
Kiss of Doom is quite a good self-heal and since ur damage come from abilities who can't crit, u can spend rr in parry/futile strike or other def rr.

Nice video Second!
wrong, u can be spec deftard and still not kill melees (good melee won't die alone).
Having a blast with blessed blades/BAL spec, cutting trough 'deftards' like a knife through butter.
Ultra glasscannon on witch hunter? Hey lets take repel blasphemy, parry m1, switch tactics and bazinga, your now a cheesy mofo :D
To each his own I guess.

Grock

Post#6 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:00 am

Haskr wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:36 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:34 am You included music blocked in some countries.
I sum it up for you:
Level 30 -> Check
Bolster-> Check
Instructors boon-> Check
Hey guys look at my cool parry Witch Elf, how cool is that -> Check

Thank god people like the fleshrender build on Witch Elf, so there is zero chance of any order healer dying in a gank.
Quite a few fights on the video are past the bolster, at least two are at 31 and 32 - probably the weakest points in the game.

And instructor's boon doesn't affect exp from kills, only from quests.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)