Recent Topics

Ads

Shameless click-bait to reel in new players

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mordecaieth

Re: NEW: Another over edited Black Ork video 9-22-2019

Post#11 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:16 pm

bormo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:10 pm I want the same about 2р choppa
Make some videos then!

Ads
Mordecaieth

Re: NEW! Another over edited Black Ork video 10-21-2019

Post#12 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:19 am

self absorbed and full of myself BUMP

FunkySwerve

Post#13 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:16 am

The ending was the best.

Mordecaieth

Post#14 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:26 pm

FunkySwerve wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:16 am The ending was the best.
Thanks man, it was all in good fun. He has a point about fort Lord's being overtuned however. Lord's should not have an absorb. Both sides will continue to be robbed by the current fort mechanics during NA late night.

normanis

Re: A Halloween Gank special - 2h Black Ork

Post#15 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:36 pm

you wot abilitie is prety op. cant remember black orcs have such thing in old war.
when i wached pavrun hm hidint used buffed black orc version. do black orcs realy needed byff? who knows maby sm also will get such cool stuff ( when devs start balance game)
p.s i was right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyW31s-QDNc
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Mordecaieth

Post#16 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:56 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:36 pm you wot abilitie is prety op. cant remember black orcs have such thing in old war.
when i wached pavrun hm hidint used buffed black orc version. do black orcs realy needed byff? who knows maby sm also will get such cool stuff ( when devs start balance game)
p.s i was right
You realize SM is the only tank in the game with a gap closer, the best Regen builds to boot, wall of darting steel to be even tankier as long as your AP is up, (black orks can only do this in SnB spec). Swordmaster also deals spirit damage too. Black Ork is all physical damage. Why do you think "You Wot" has a 10 second debuff that slows black Ork speed to 80%? All you have to do is kite the duration of the buff. Believe me, "You Wot" is not overpowered. You just need to change the way you're fighting them.

normanis

Post#17 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:48 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:56 pm
normanis wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:36 pm you wot abilitie is prety op. cant remember black orcs have such thing in old war.
p.s i was right
You realize SM is the only tank in the game with a gap closer, the best Regen builds to boot, wall of darting steel to be even tankier as long as your AP is up, (black orks can only do this in SnB spec). Swordmaster also deals spirit damage too. Black Ork is all physical damage. Why do you think "You Wot" has a 10 second debuff that slows black Ork speed to 80%? All you have to do is kite the duration of the buff. Believe me, "You Wot" is not overpowered. You just need to change the way you're fighting them.
sword master get nerfed as 2h ( heavens blade its not even same as da greenest) u dont see much sm around anymore, i didnt even seen ironbreaker have something like you wot and they are more or less same as black orc only grudge biased,
yes right 10 years 2h black orcs where good and they got buff . swordmaster got only nerfs.
p.s thna why cant give wall of darting steels give black orc? i dont mind. byt its will never happen its more easer to keep clases out of balance. btw shield black orc can spam channel block + 50 block - make wall of darting steel same byt only for shield swordmaster. simple. if balance clases than balance or rever back tham as mythic make tham. not buff 1 side and ignore athers because they zerg in na timeline. balance dont work like that. destro wb leaders who leaded destros left game or play something else. that why ppl xrealm to winning side. when fmj log in rolldice is vice versa. order is 44% lol. na destro guilds left game, why punish game balance?

normanis

Post#18 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:57 pm

someone said if u whant both sides same in abilities and clases = play chess. byt at moment bufss are only 1sided, and good stuff is adding from order to destro while order dont get nothing from destro. if game is chess with all figures and white side is giving tower/hourse to black side and in those places is empty. because white start first and win? i played chess and its realy ppl head who make win or loose not wich side start first.
i like old 2h black orc videos, they deserv win, not at moment u can win only when u are buffed. meh

Ads
Mordecaieth

Post#19 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:06 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:57 pm someone said if u whant both sides same in abilities and clases = play chess. byt at moment bufss are only 1sided, and good stuff is adding from order to destro while order dont get nothing from destro. if game is chess with all figures and white side is giving tower/hourse to black side and in those places is empty. because white start first and win? i played chess and its realy ppl head who make win or loose not wich side start first.
i like old 2h black orc videos, they deserv win, not at moment u can win only when u are buffed. meh
Take your walls of text to the balance forums. You're clearly missing my point.

normanis

Post#20 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:17 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:06 pm
normanis wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:57 pm someone said if u whant both sides same in abilities and clases = play chess. byt at moment bufss are only 1sided, and good stuff is adding from order to destro while order dont get nothing from destro. if game is chess with all figures and white side is giving tower/hourse to black side and in those places is empty. because white start first and win? i played chess and its realy ppl head who make win or loose not wich side start first.
Take your walls of text to the balance forums. You're clearly missing my point.
chosen also deal spirit damage ( some of tham), balance forum :lol: none of those balances are released. seems like noone care about balance anymore. :!: . only me and few athers.
p.s there was balance about heavens blade byt its got ignored by gms. so why ppl bother about creating tham????
well this is just trahtalk here , anyway. have fun.