Live Streaming With Arlwoon

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: Live Streaming With Arlwoon

Post#61 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:31 am

In about an hour I am going live. The only reason I cite this cultural phenomena is, as I did a few nights ago with my trailer breakdown of Top Gun Maverick, tonight I am going to begin with a breakdown of the new Star Trek Strange New Worlds trailer. If you are a Star Trek fan drop by, you may find it interesting.

https://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell

Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#62 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:14 pm

Later this evening (about 7PM EST) I will begin my stream with a discussion and breakdown on the first Thor Love And Thunder trailer. I have done such breakdowns before on my stream for features such as Top Gun Maverick, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and Star Trek Strange New Worlds. If you are interested please stop by and join the conversation, as I have a few crossover details to discuss from not only Doctor Strange but the Moon Knight series. Marvel has been a passion of mine since I first discovered the comics in the fourth grade, and it is always fun to talk about the subject.

Martok

Post#63 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:26 pm

In about an hour I will be on "Late Night With Toshutkidup," for those who may be interested. Also on the show will be Tatiana Maslany to talk about the upcoming She Hulk mini-series with musical guest Tatu and Limp Bizkit.

I will be live myself and of course appreciate any and all who may drop in to watch on either channel.

Following the interview I will hold another Would Have Been On CNN+ However Town-Hall discussion on future MCU projects and a couple of...interesting...aspects I am concerned about, so please watch that as well.

Oh, and of course Warhammer play on a character yet to be determined.

Martok

Post#64 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:30 pm

That was a fun interview, I enjoyed it.

For those who may be interested the VOD is up on my Twitch page and Tosh's version on his Twitch page. Thanks to all who watch!

https://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell/videos

Martok

Post#65 » Mon May 16, 2022 11:40 pm

Going live in a few minutes.

For those interested I will begin my stream with a breakdown and discussion of the Orville Season Three trailer combined with a bit of commentary comparing this series to Star Trek. Then, of course, I will go in game and do Warhammer stuff.

Drop by if you wish and join the discussion, and as always thanks for watching. Oh, I have a special announcement to discuss at some point as well.

Martok

Post#66 » Sun May 22, 2022 9:20 pm

In a couple of hours (probably NLT 8PM Eastern) I am going live with a few topics to discuss.

First up will be my discussion of Top Gun 2, in context of a movie review without calling it a movie review don't ask don't tell. It will be primarily spoiler free as I want everyone who is interested in seeing the film to enjoy it for themselves.

I will also spend a couple of minutes on The Umbrella Academy Season Three Episode One. Geez...

And then I will go in game and discuss my first foray into the Realm Watch environment, what I think went wrong and what perhaps went right and what my plans are to improve for the next Realm Watch episode.

Please consider tuning in, it should be fun. I don't plan on holding anything back. https://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell

Martok

Post#67 » Wed May 25, 2022 10:41 pm

Going live in a bit with the usual shenanigans. Please stop by if you would be so kind.

Will begin, as has been my habit lately, with another trailer breakdown and then into game. And a bit of a preview for the next Realm Watch.

As always thanks for watching.

Oh, yeah, the link:

https://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell/

Martok

Post#68 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:08 pm

Will be going live at 2PM Eastern time to broadcast the next episode of Realm Watch. Please drop in as I will be giving away some liniment boxes (as many as I can get away with) and perhaps something else.

As always thanks for watching!

Ads
Martok

Post#69 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:44 pm

Thanks to all who participated in this weeks Realm Watch! I believe it went much better this time and I look forward to next week.

Take care all.

Martok

Post#70 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:02 pm

Going live in a few to promote all the weekend shenanigans, a Realm Watch preview, and the ongoing attempt to have fun.

Drop in and say hello or something.