Recent Topics

Ads

Deus Morr scenario event

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rydiak

Re: Return of the Slayer - 2H action

Post#71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Big respect for the 2h Slayer! Nice vids.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
lordnavar

Post#72 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:17 am

Rydiak wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:06 pm Big respect for the 2h Slayer! Nice vids.
Ty my friend. The build has potential. In the videos i was running domi set. Now i got vanq. But for this to shine needs invader.

heybaws

Post#73 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Dontlookatme here. Why do you pop knockback straight after rampage? It looks like a waste of effective rampage duration. Or you just dont bother much? :)

Haskr

Post#74 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 pm

heybaws wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 pm Dontlookatme here. Why do you pop knockback straight after rampage? It looks like a waste of effective rampage duration. Or you just dont bother much? :)
If he is the same as me then he just presses some buttons and prays to Sigmar for the best :D

@lordnavar: Nice video, Slayer is a really stylish class to watch!
I also liked your Witch Hunter videos a lot!

lordnavar

Post#75 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm

heybaws wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 pm Dontlookatme here. Why do you pop knockback straight after rampage? It looks like a waste of effective rampage duration. Or you just dont bother much? :)
Best fight in that day and in the video. I thought u won in the end :D

lordnavar

Post#76 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Haskr wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 pm
If he is the same as me then he just presses some buttons and prays to Sigmar for the best :D

@lordnavar: Nice video, Slayer is a really stylish class to watch!
I also liked your Witch Hunter videos a lot!
Ty bro im still experimenting with various tactics - morales and need that damn invader set. Things will go crazy with invader if my math are correct.

heybaws

Post#77 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:15 pm

lordnavar wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm
Well, i did :). On 2nd attempt. Unfortunately my internet died when you came for 3rd one. Also what you were saying in /s chat during our clashes? Chat is not crossrealmed anymore, so i had no idea what you were saying to me, but i'm still curious.

lordnavar

Post#78 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:20 pm

heybaws wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:15 pm
lordnavar wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm
Well, i did :). On 2nd attempt. Unfortunately my internet died when you came for 3rd one. Also what you were saying in /s chat during our clashes? Chat is not crossrealmed anymore, so i had no idea what you were saying to me, but i'm still curious.
Haha i was telling you that my pots was on cd but oki we can go for second round.

Ads
lordnavar

Re: Return of the Slayer - Riposte Reckless build

Post#79 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:14 pm

New video up with slayer on Riposte - Reckless build.

Phantasm

Re: Return of the Slayer - Riposte Reckless build

Post#80 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Annnd all respect u gained went out of the window:) Hint: the key word is "riposte"