Recent Topics

Ads

Pain and Pleasure Warband Videos collection

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Ads

Dackle

Re: Pain and Pleasure Warband Videos collection

Post#224 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Any chance to see the VOD from 3/14? You got pugged... What happened?

Greenbeast

Post#225 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Dackle wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:45 pm Any chance to see the VOD from 3/14? You got pugged... What happened?
I don't think that we recorded that.
We lost to good 6 man players in that "pug" and it's okay.
Troll somewhere else please.

Dackle

Post#226 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:04 pm
Dackle wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:45 pm Any chance to see the VOD from 3/14? You got pugged... What happened?
It's not a troll. You guys post videos. I simply asked to see that one, if you are in the business of posting your VOD's it's a legit request. If you don't have it, you don't have it. I was in the warband, it was a pug together by the leader spamming /5. It's okay though, we are not all perfect all the time.

Acidic

Post#227 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:10 pm

Dackle wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:58 pm
It's not a troll. You guys post videos. I simply asked to see that one, if you are in the business of posting your VOD's it's a legit request. If you don't have it, you don't have it. I was in the warband, it was a pug together by the leader spamming /5. It's okay though, we are not all perfect all the time.
i post pretty much every thing i record win or lose, I was not there or forgot to record (happens) for that so no vid. Maybe check Claustro's twitch channel

Dackle

Post#228 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Acidic wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:10 pm
i post pretty much every thing i record win or lose, I was not there or forgot to record (happens) for that so no vid. Maybe check Claustro's twitch channel
Which is why I was asking what happened? It's not typtical for that warband to lose to a pug group. I wanted to review it to see what went "right." Only having some of your group would explain it. Thanks for your response.

Ads
Acidic

Post#229 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Feeding on Fresh meat (Sunday warband video)

Click here to watch on YouTube

Acidic

Post#230 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:32 am

Dackle wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:26 pm
Acidic wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:10 pm

Which is why I was asking what happened? It's not typtical for that warband to lose to a pug group. I wanted to review it to see what went "right." Only having some of your group would explain it. Thanks for your response.
Hi btw I’m sure Grunbe just misunderstood , lots of trolls about , even if you aren’t one , sometime easy to assume troll :)