Recent Topics

Ads

Shika WP Heal Gameplay in SC 6 man

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shikaina

Shika WP Heal Gameplay in SC 6 man

Post#1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:10 am

Hey, new video ! Thx for watching, I need all your feedback , so I can improve !

https://youtu.be/T97J1iDEWWY

Ads
Arconnn

Re: Shika WP Heal Gameplay in SC 6 man

Post#2 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 am

the combat happens, and everything gets ****
you lead into your rf being miss managed, to your HoT's being miss managed, to your positioning being miss managed.

to be at 50 rf with no HoT's up is a "OH **** OH **** OH **** OH ****" moment in a proper 6v6
you're acting as if smite is literally the only way to generate RF in this game, and although it can become the best generation of RF in a single use of a key, you're utilising it poorly in terms of how much you're generating from it, and also the range at which you cast it, and also not opting for better and more stable ways of RF regen or even better and more stable positions to be in to generate RF, or even since the fact you insist on being near melee range, not opting for sigmar's radiance, at least then you're able to reliably get 40rf than whatever you're doing

I'm at 1:20 in the video, the WH and the SM is dying and all you have is 30 RF and only pious up on the WH, and then because you're so extremely out of position you get pulled in the the choppa, and only successfully use 1 cast of a group heal to sustain him and 1 divine mend to top him off, it's pure luck, that he didn't die, or the AM is carrying your ass massively
he would of died if the SM hadn't of punted, but because he did this your group has no viable option of punting either the tank away, or the choppa up in the air for the engi to nuke him for the next 30 seconds because of basic miss management and miss play of the core fundamentals of your class, you limit the kill potential of your whole group

I'm not going to watch the whole thing
fundamental miss understanding of the class and it's potential
Eliane Radigue's disciple
Trilogie De La Mort

altharion1
Banned

Post#3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 am

First, it takes guts to post gameplay on here, so good on you for asking for feedback. It's easy to criticize a video and pick up on every mistake. There are plenty in my own videos.

Arconnn makes some good points above, that i agree with but he's gone full savage and not really provided any feedback on how to improve.

- Your management of RF is a real problem. Take much more time to refill your RF when group members are at 80%-100%. You over-heal a lot, and spend a lot of resources healing the SM when he's at 80%. Let your tanks take damage, while you replenish RF - Who cares if your tank is at 70% HP from guard damage, HoTs are enough. See Arconnn's points on sigmar's radiance and smite.

- Spamming Divine Aid is burning through your RF, try to use this less often. You seem to use it a lot on the second group. Don't bother. A premade should win an SC on their own, unless vs something organised.

- Prayer. I'm not a fan of devotion. Righteousness is the way to go for any 6man.

- Tactics. Drop the disrupt tactic. Take something else. Refreshing radiance, AoE detaunt, Divine Warding, Divine Justice, Fueled Fury are all better options. You can swap tactics between ORVR and SCs. (controversial view from me - but i think Cleansing Power is over rated on WP, just because of the debuffs WPs can cleanse. DoK is different tho)

- Spec.Take Wounds buff or AoE detaunt. They are the only specs. You've taken martyr's blessing and sigmar's vision but dont use them.

- Healing hand. It should always be up. You rarely use it. Any time when you're not focus healing you should be keeping this HoT up.

- At 0:55 you pop Focused Mind with 48 RF. This is a wasted morale use, 1. because you dont have the RF to make use of the faster cast times, 2. because choppa heal debuff ends just when you hit FM - you didnt need the morale to save the WH because standard heals should keep him up when he's not heal debuffed. 3. M1 is a better option should the WH go very low when he's heal debuffed.

- Remove that M4. It puts a 5 minute cooldown on your morales. Its not worth using.

- At M3 take Penance rather than Divine Protection. Penance is a good stagger that will save you in some really bad situations. Also now the morales rates have been changed Penance should be used in coordinated morale dumps with your group.

- At 4:45 your first move when getting up from the KD should be to Detaunt the WE. You didnt and you almost died because of it.

- On your UI you only have off target and def target shown. At 5:30 you get dotted by a SH and start to take damage, because you dont show yourself permanently on the UI then you cant see the debuffs and DoTs that are being applied to you. You only see the cleansable stuff on buffhead. You can't track debuffs on you, thus you can't prepare for incoming damage, and you get caught out and almost die.

Change a few things here and there. Work on your RF management and you'll see a big difference in what you can do on this class.

What is MUCH more of a concern is the WH's performance. Looking at him on the armory he is geared AF and RR 75. There was an unguarded SH, WE, Choppa and lowbie magus - yet the damage and DBs arent there. Faster kills on easy targets, then focus the guarded WEs.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

TanithScout

Post#4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 am

Nice fun vid. AoE detaunt is BiS tactic!

I had to support that WH a while ago, he was 0-8 in normal pug vs pug sc... with me as guardbot. So the group was kinda lowby but the potential is there.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Arconnn

Post#5 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:41 am

altharion1 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 am First, it takes guts to post gameplay on here, so good on you for asking for feedback. It's easy to criticize a video and pick up on every mistake. There are plenty in my own videos.

Arconnn makes some good points above, that i agree with but he's gone full savage and not really provided any feedback on how to improve.

- Your management of RF is a real problem. Take much more time to refill your RF when group members are at 80%-100%. You over-heal a lot, and spend a lot of resources healing the SM when he's at 80%. Let your tanks take damage, while you replenish RF - Who cares if your tank is at 70% HP from guard damage, HoTs are enough. See Arconnn's points on sigmar's radiance and smite.

- Spamming Divine Aid is burning through your RF, try to use this less often. You seem to use it a lot on the second group. Don't bother. A premade should win an SC on their own, unless vs something organised.

- Prayer. I'm not a fan of devotion. Righteousness is the way to go for any 6man.

- Tactics. Drop the disrupt tactic. Take something else. Refreshing radiance, AoE detaunt, Divine Warding, Divine Justice, Fueled Fury are all better options. You can swap tactics between ORVR and SCs. (controversial view from me - but i think Cleansing Power is over rated on WP, just because of the debuffs WPs can cleanse. DoK is different tho)

- Spec.Take Wounds buff or AoE detaunt. They are the only specs. You've taken martyr's blessing and sigmar's vision but dont use them.

- Healing hand. It should always be up. You rarely use it. Any time when you're not focus healing you should be keeping this HoT up.

- At 0:55 you pop Focused Mind with 48 RF. This is a wasted morale use, 1. because you dont have the RF to make use of the faster cast times, 2. because choppa heal debuff ends just when you hit FM - you didnt need the morale to save the WH because standard heals should keep him up when he's not heal debuffed. 3. M1 is a better option should the WH go very low when he's heal debuffed.

- Remove that M4. It puts a 5 minute cooldown on your morales. Its not worth using.

- At M3 take Penance rather than Divine Protection. Penance is a good stagger that will save you in some really bad situations. Also now the morales rates have been changed Penance should be used in coordinated morale dumps with your group.

- At 4:45 your first move when getting up from the KD should be to Detaunt the WE. You didnt and you almost died because of it.

- On your UI you only have off target and def target shown. At 5:30 you get dotted by a SH and start to take damage, because you dont show yourself permanently on the UI then you cant see the debuffs and DoTs that are being applied to you. You only see the cleansable stuff on buffhead. You can't track debuffs on you, thus you can't prepare for incoming damage, and you get caught out and almost die.

Change a few things here and there. Work on your RF management and you'll see a big difference in what you can do on this class.

What is MUCH more of a concern is the WH's performance. Looking at him on the armory he is geared AF and RR 75. There was an unguarded SH, WE, Choppa and lowbie magus - yet the damage and DBs arent there. Faster kills on easy targets, then focus the guarded WEs.
all solid advice, except nowadays i highly suggest going for Soulfire / Divine justice in left tree, Soulfire is an amazing RF regen now, should be utilised often, just like how i rant and rave about the god tier judgement ability that is the most under utilised and underrated ability on WP, Soulfire should be incorporated within the judgement spamming. Tactics for 6v6 are generally, Divine Justice, Refreshing Radiance, Cleansing Power (please fix the range bug ffs) and willpower, though if you want drop willpower for aoe detaunt
i go full savage because i truly hate almost every WP player on this game, and it's annoying to see this type of performance because it's become the standard for all WP's except maybe 5 WP's
though i should be nice and actually give advice like you've done ofc, just lazy and bitter
oh well, im a prick, oh well
Trilogie De La Mort

Shikaina

Post#6 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Wow thx for theses advices !

I got 1 month activity and Im trying my best. For the tactic dissrupt, its for proc the boost heal tactic ! ^^

Telen
Suspended

Post#7 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Arconnn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 am rant
You seem like you would be more at home on that other server.

Arconnn

Post#8 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Telen wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Arconnn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 am rant
You seem like you would be more at home on that other server.
oh **** the forum warrior appears from his cave
Trilogie De La Mort

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Arconnn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:11 pm oh **** the forum warrior appears from his cave
Only cowards act like jerks on the internet because they would **** themselves in real life.

Lileldys

Post#10 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:59 pm

You shouldn't go "full savage" on someone who is asking to improve. Real douche move.

Altharion has all the points needed, but I thought the Healing M4 on DoK/WP was 1min cooldown? 5minutes only applied to the freebie morales provided by a new 15pt skill?

Basically, better RF management, better HoT tracking, and stop spamming group heals when team is 90%+.Remember, most heals have 100-150ft range, so you really don't need to be that close. It makes you safer allowing the DPS to remain guarded and stopping the enemy dps from getting on you.
You should be able to keep your group up with Healing Hand + Poius, especially in Prem vs PuG. I do this on my DoK in RvR and the group never feels too pressured.