Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 WP Heal RR66 Gameplay

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shikaina

6v6 WP Heal RR66 Gameplay

Post#1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:55 am

https://youtu.be/r5EIFUsB2ms

1st time 6 man for me , thx for watching, if u got any advices I take it :)

Ads
Flavorburst

Re: 6v6 WP Heal RR66 Gameplay

Post#2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:27 pm

I thought it was very solid play.

My biggest complaints would be:

A) Not having your loot settings set to auto need (and thus being constantly distracted by it).

B) Not having group targeting bound or having your party window be too far off for my tastes (resulting in needless mouse movement to group members).

C) Leading the Prayer seems like a wasted tactic slot. I think that you could get more use out of Intimidating Repent (and as a result be able to play a little more aggressively). Alternately, Refreshing Radiance if your group has AP problems (though the comp in the vid doesn't seem very AP intensive).

Dankmeme

Post#3 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Prayer of righteousness + process tactic > everything

Flavorburst

Post#4 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Dankmeme wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:40 pm Prayer of righteousness + process tactic > everything
Considering how little he seems to be focused, that's also a very viable option.

Point is, Leading Prayer stinks (imo).

dwar

Post#5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:11 pm

Interesting^^

remarks/questions

- intimidating repend? why not(ranks top five of OP tactics)? What do you trade that for?..must be awesome - seems you havent specced the woudnsbuff(likely obsolete - liniment). It had a reason to be "meleedok/wp only" for a while and is a must, at least for me.
- M3 shield isnt worth the moralpoints/cd timer wp+grp benefits more by a "focused mind". shield is x dmg absorbed for x(not long if the pressure is to heavy) on ALL grp members no regards to the individual pressure - using focused mind lets u pick the actual target or grp, you are almost cc immune, really quick casts and it lasts 10 seconds(shield lasts half of a sorcs dotrota) . I equip(!) ae stagger M3, but am able to count on one hand where I used M3. M4 is a 0 for RoR - just takes to long

Worst thing is, you got cd on focused mind from absorb shield and eat a well aimed punt - Nordenwacht will make you swim the rest of the sc...
If you see a benefit that outshines the reasoning I made above, please explain!? Cause if so, I will use it too.. gotta be f*ck*ng convincing to become an alternative for focused mind!
Last edited by dwar on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lefze
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm

dwar wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:11 pm Interesting^^

remarks/questions

- intimidating repend? why not(ranks top five of OP tactics)? What do you trade that for?..must be awesome - seems you havent specced the woudnsbuff(likely obsolete - liniment). It had a reason to be "meleedok/wp only" for a while and is a must, at least for me.
- M3 shield isnt worth the moralusage wp/grp benefits more by a "focused mind". shield is x dmg absorbed for x(not long if the pressure is to heavy) on ALL grp members no regards to the individual pressure - using focused mind lets u pick the actual target or grp, you are almost cc immune, really quick casts and it lasts 10 seconds(shield lasts half of a sorcs dotrota) . I equip(!) ae stagger M3, but am able to count on one hand where I used M3. M4 is a 0 for RoR - just takes to long

Worst thing is, you got cd on focused mind from absorb shield and eat a well aimed punt - Nordenwacht will make you swim the rest of the sc...
If you see a benefit that outshines the reasoning I made above, please explain!? Cause if so, I will use it to.. gotta be f*ck*ng convincing to become an alternative for focused mind!
Eh, focused mind doesn't affect a single WP heal, GCD is a thing. Though you are correct on the CC immunity part.
Rip Phalanx

dwar

Post#7 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 pm

lefze wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm

remarks/questions

- M3 shield isnt worth the moralusage wp/grp benefits more by a "focused mind". shield is x dmg absorbed for x(not long if the pressure is to heavy) on ALL grp members no regards to the individual pressure - using focused mind lets u pick the actual target or grp, you are almost cc immune, really quick casts and it lasts 10 seconds(shield lasts half of a sorcs dotrota) . I equip(!) ae stagger M3, but am able to count on one hand where I used M3. M4 is a 0 for RoR - just takes to long

If you see a benefit that outshines the reasoning I made above, please explain!? Cause if so, I will use it to.. gotta be f*ck*ng convincing to become an alternative for focused mind!
Eh, focused mind doesn't affect a single WP heal, GCD is a thing. Though you are correct on the CC immunity part.
does negate cast time increasing debuffs ;-)

lefze
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:35 pm

dwar wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 pm
lefze wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm

remarks/questions

does negate cast time increasing debuffs ;-)
Indeed, and how many of those are there? let alone in a 6v6? That are gonna land on a healer no less? xD
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Dankmeme

Post#9 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:36 pm

And setback, even though you don't use touch of whatever when focused.

dwar

Post#10 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:08 pm

lefze wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:35 pm ....

Indeed, and how many of those are there? let alone in a 6v6? That are gonna land on a healer no less? xD
listing benefits has nothing to do with how likely the benfits are used.. irl you wouldnt rate an airbag in a car as a benefit to security?!

But I got what you are trying to say.. still a benfit

Expanded enough on this^^^back to topic

PS: Have some fond impressions of a cd/ct influencing premade that screwed lots of ppl over(been a while though)... comparable with the current WLpet-scheme, easy to counter but hard to "act against all experiences in previous encounters"