Recent Topics

Ads

NEW! 7/2/18 Growth 2H Solo choppa no riposte/furious choppin.

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Athergic

NEW! 7/2/18 Growth 2H Solo choppa no riposte/furious choppin.

Post#1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am

2 handed solo roaming choppa 40/46

Thank you order for all the wonderful fights. I really like making videos here, this is the most active I've ever been on a forum/community in my life. I hope you enjoy my funky solo build :D and videos. It actually has good quality this time! thanks for pointing that out Landgoat. Let me know what you think :)

Video1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wx7WOz ... e=youtu.be

Video2
https://youtu.be/nUEaTmcn0x4

Let me know what you think! don't forget about Matrik V https://youtu.be/JKGuJ3z1JP4 recently released as well, i'm guessing people just don't enjoy watching stabbing squig as much as my other videos because my last two have easily surpassed the views over time of my others.

What other builds do you want to see? I play mostly greenskins but don't mind making other solo specs for viewer enjoyment :D I'll try just about anything that isn't cookie cutter cause I'm a god damn hipster.
Last edited by Athergic on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
Smellybelly

Re: Growth 2H Solo choppa no riposte/furious choppin.

Post#2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:11 am

3vs1 on the Barracudax fight, STILL worth it just to see him eat dirt x)

Athergic

Post#3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 am

Smellybelly wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:11 am 3vs1 on the Barracudax fight, STILL worth it just to see him eat dirt x)
:)
Doom Diver front man

Barracudax

Post#4 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Well done. Rock further, how will you 70+rr submit to my videos 8-)

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm

One question: why do you have 3 separate player unit frames ? xD

Mavella

Post#6 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 pm

These regen builds are getting ridiculous. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do when willing giving up two of your best solo tools as a choppa. Can't find fault for taking advantage of what's given to ya. Nice job.

Barracudax

Post#7 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 pm

I can give you good advice - do not throw those who help you.
To what I said it. Now I watched cutting my video from this weekend. There was a time when, near the central BO in the Praag, we caught you with IB, another Slayer drove up. Nearby was Gaara and stood up for you, taking the fight, and you ran away cowardly. We killed Gaara, you ran away. Have you even apologized?

I'll give you another example.
On one scene (Reikland Hills), SM Karisanna was afraid to fight with Dalgrimar and KO, substituting the whole party, while we were fighting, he hid in the bushes to the end of the scene.
Nevertheless, then when I saw that he was being murdered by 2 destro, knowing that he would put me up in the end, came and helped, another droit drove up, but I survived again, but in the end, instead of controlling the last destro, this SM Karisanna decided to substitute me and hide the murder, which he did.
This fragment is in the last video in the topic "Video Scenario Guides - Season One".

My advice to you - keep your dignity.

Such an instructive story.

Athergic

Post#8 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:24 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm One question: why do you have 3 separate player unit frames ? xD
I don't know haha, i'll try and adjust that. Thanks for watching :)
Doom Diver front man

Ads
Athergic

Post#9 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Barracudax wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:51 pm Well done. Rock further, how will you 70+rr submit to my videos 8-)
Thanks for watching, maybe one day :D
Doom Diver front man

Athergic

Post#10 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Barracudax wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 pm I can give you good advice - do not throw those who help you.
To what I said it. Now I watched cutting my video from this weekend. There was a time when, near the central BO in the Praag, we caught you with IB, another Slayer drove up. Nearby was Gaara and stood up for you, taking the fight, and you ran away cowardly. We killed Gaara, you ran away. Have you even apologized?

I'll give you another example.
On one scene (Reikland Hills), SM Karisanna was afraid to fight with Dalgrimar and KO, substituting the whole party, while we were fighting, he hid in the bushes to the end of the scene.
Nevertheless, then when I saw that he was being murdered by 2 destro, knowing that he would put me up in the end, came and helped, another droit drove up, but I survived again, but in the end, instead of controlling the last destro, this SM Karisanna decided to substitute me and hide the murder, which he did.
This fragment is in the last video in the topic "Video Scenario Guides - Season One".

My advice to you - keep your dignity.

Such an instructive story.
You could write novels Barracudax <3 Sorry I ran away Gaara I would do it again though.
Doom Diver front man