Recent Topics

Ads

Gravord's Twitch

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gravord

Re: Gravord's Twitch

Post#11 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Slice from New Year party stream, probably will cut more of them later on:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/357168676

Ads
Gravord

Post#12 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Gravord

Post#13 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:52 pm

Slayer 2h build im using: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/357746847

geraldtarrant

Post#14 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:16 pm

@Gravord
FYI im not watching your streams, nor talking to you there or in any other channel.
I got reports that you are talking to me via twich tho. Sadly im not interested in communicating with you.
Spoiler:
Would be nice if you would stop reflexing your complexes and frustration on me and stop vomitting your hate on me. Just ltp, maybe you get good one day and life will get good again.
Best of luck.

Please don’t start a possible toxic conversation.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

jackbyrne8814

Post#15 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 am

Spoiler:
geraldtarrant wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:16 pm @Gravord
FYI im not watching your streams, nor talking to you there or in any other channel.
I got reports that you are talking to me via twich tho. Sadly im not interested in communicating with you.
Would be nice if you would stop reflexing your complexes and frustration on me and stop vomitting your hate on me. Just ltp, maybe you get good one day and life will get good again. Best of luck.
wait...you actually think you're good? you telling people to l2p? oh looordy you're like the 100th best sorc in the game - right after themagician

someone from Orz (aka the kite-to-guards-hide-in-a-zerg-farm-level-16s) telling people to l2p is trés adorable
Moderated.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#16 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:01 am

Spoiler:
Would be nice if you would stop reflexing your complexes and frustration on me and stop vomitting your hate on me. Just ltp, maybe you get good one day and life will get good again. Best of luck.
That's just gravord being gravord. Its kinda cute! ;)
jackbyrne8814 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 am
wait...you actually think you're good? you telling people to l2p? oh looordy you're like the 100th best sorc in the game - right after themagician

someone from Orz (aka the kite-to-guards-hide-in-a-zerg-farm-level-16s) telling people to l2p is trés adorable
Triggered :lol:

#PopcornReady
Never encourage such conversations or warnings will be given.
See a toxic post? Report.

altharion1
Banned

Post#17 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 am

10/10 stream, can highly recommend. The guy is a comedy genius.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

geraldtarrant

Post#18 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:23 am

Spoiler:
Stickzy wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:01 am
That's just gravord being gravord. Its kinda cute! ;)
jackbyrne8814 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 am

Triggered :lol:

#PopcornReady
Nah, enough talking to random triggered ptsd ppl.
/drop the mic
Moderated. Indeed enough talking.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Ads
Tonixam

Post#19 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:24 am

Gravord is forum banned and cant respond himself.
altharion1 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 am 10/10 stream, can highly recommend. The guy is a comedy genius.
Thats funny thing to say for a fifth substitute replacement to LOB second team. Especially when you need to bring 3 man into pug sc to have a chance against him. Was funny to watch though how you died while attempting stream snipe in CW :lol:

altharion1
Banned

Post#20 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Tonixam wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:24 am Gravord is forum banned and cant respond himself.
altharion1 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 am 10/10 stream, can highly recommend. The guy is a comedy genius.
Thats funny thing to say for a fifth substitute replacement to LOB second team. Especially when you need to bring 3 man into pug sc to have a chance against him. Was funny to watch though how you died while attempting stream snipe in CW :lol:
No need for toxic personal attacks man. I was only complimenting him on the fantastic comedy duo last night of zunig and woatan. Their witty banter and comedy timing was something special. I haven’t laughed like that for a long time. Quality stream, keep up the good work!
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids