Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Latest video 25.7. - Stories of a Black Orc

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: First Solo Video (black orc)

Post#11 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Tnx Github :) I did know that but my video was messing with me with some weird URLs.

Ads
Eathisword

Post#12 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:23 am

Collateral wrote:Tnx Github :) I did know that but my video was messing with me with some weird URLs.
Woot ! More solo tank videos go go go. One day, we shall rule all.

On a side note, you get weird youtube URL when you watch your video from the creator standpoint (i.e. logged in your youtube account). To get good url for forum, you need to unlog youtube and get to your video like a viewer would by typing in the title in youtube. If that makes any sense.

Keep goinnnnngggg. That conq proc is a life saver ain't it :P
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

lilsabin

Post#13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 am

HEY people , have you noticed , how he runing with the wound war cry instead the of the steal stats one ? ...just saying ...Btw nice video , what is the music plz ?

Collateral

Post#14 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 am

Well I didn't expect a comment from the master stuntie himself, tnx man :) and yes you are right about URL. Conq proc is an absolute life saver lol (once you get it Volgo you will truly be immortal), and ofc I'm running with wounds bellow. As for the musicx it's: paragonx9 - chaos fantasy (radosh remix), bounc3 - crying soul, dj nate - take a look.

Eathisword

Post#15 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Collateral wrote:Well I didn't expect a comment from the master stuntie himself, tnx man :) and yes you are right about URL. Conq proc is an absolute life saver lol (once you get it Volgo you will truly be immortal), and ofc I'm running with wounds bellow. As for the musicx it's: paragonx9 - chaos fantasy (radosh remix), bounc3 - crying soul, dj nate - take a look.
I will never get it. I have 1 piece so far and like 100 medals. I miss like 800 or something lol. But its great to see more solo player trying and specialy solo tanks ! Keep it up !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Collateral

Post#16 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm

That's exactly what I thought haha once it came out, and I'm still not full so.

I would definitely recommend to join a warband once or twice a week. CNTK runs an open wb and they can definitely use good tanks. And there are plenty of other guilds out there that run 6-12 man. Since you are encouraging me to solo, I encourage you to play in warbands :D

I like to experience all the 'formats' ROR has to offer :)

Eathisword

Post#17 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Ah, I try sometimes. I play a bit here with Fusion, some bits with Confused, some bits with the russians (Loen, Nykky, etc) before they were gone. But I am never very successful at it (i.e. I suck at group play lol).

Right now though, the goal is the paragon/imperator crap. That gear looks yummy.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Collateral

Re: [Black Orc] Latest video 25.7. - Stories of a Black Orc

Post#18 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Bumping! New video is up :D

Ads
freshour
Banned

Re: [Black Orc] Latest video 25.7. - Stories of a Black Orc

Post#19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 pm