Recent Topics

Ads

Solo roaming

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elemint

Re: Solo roaming

Post#91 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 pm

I have taken the liberty of pointing it out on your picture, i hope you don't mind.

Ads
hogun

Post#92 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:05 pm

yes its the Addon, its a good exemple , but do you see the mark on the ennemie ?

to be honest I tested plenty of addon to be able to have an opinion on it, NB, Pure, target ring ..ect I do not like too much enemy because it's ugly, but it's small, and I do not use the marks on the enemies I do not like even if I tested it too., the only one I like is the guard and the distance of guard and I will be able

so very clearly it's not easy to imagine that I use addon that I can criticize :)

I no longer use buff head but Aura
Last edited by hogun on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Bozzax

Post#93 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:08 pm

If you tag smth it shows same as buffhead always show would on enemy ;)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Aurandilaz

Post#94 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 pm

hogun wrote:yes its the Addon, its a good exemple , but do you see the mark on the ennemie ?

to be honest I tested plenty of addon to be able to have an opinion on it, NB, Pure, target ring ..ect I do not like too much enemy because it's ugly, but it's small, and I do not use the marks on the enemies I do not like even if I tested it too., the only one I like is the guard and the distance of guard and I will be able

so very clearly it's not easy to imagine that I use addon that I can criticize :)

So having an addon that helps you with keeping track of distance to Guard is fine, because you benefit from it and like it; but having an addon that allows you to see enemy location better is cheating, and Buffhead feels "cheat"ey as well because you can see important buffs on it, but Aura which you can personally adjust better to show all kind of stuff about conditionals, buffs, CDs and various other alerts that aid your gameplay - is again not cheating...

and on topic, nice video. :D

Tankbeardz

Post#95 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 pm

No addon nuts make zero sense (especially ones who use addons). Warhammer fully supported addons from Day 1.

hogun

Post#96 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
hogun wrote:yes its the Addon, its a good exemple , but do you see the mark on the ennemie ?

So having an addon that helps you with keeping track of distance to Guard is fine, because you benefit from it and like it; but having an addon that allows you to see enemy location better is cheating, and Buffhead feels "cheat"ey as well because you can see important buffs on it, but Aura which you can personally adjust better to show all kind of stuff about conditionals, buffs, CDs and various other alerts that aid your gameplay - is again not cheating...

and on topic, nice video. :D
it's a joke? to see through the walls is the same as to grow the info located under my bar of life? :shock:
For informative information, Aura is not on the ennemi character like buff head

I understand that you try to defend your tools to succeed in playing. but a little discernment

reminder that if there was access to any addon it does not me in any way! see on the contrary! so do not take a sentence to try to defend the indefendable, the subject is:

is it normal that an addon can see through the walls?

after that can slipped on the addon in general but as I said above ... I'll be rather satisfied that there is no access to addon.
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

michela89

Post#97 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:10 pm

hogun wrote:
it's a joke? to see through the walls is the same as to grow the info located under my bar of life? :shock:
For informative information, Aura is not on the ennemi character like buff head

I understand that you try to defend your tools to succeed in playing. but a little discernment

reminder that if there was access to any addon it does not me in any way! see on the contrary! so do not take a sentence to try to defend the indefendable, the subject is:

is it normal that an addon can see through the walls?

after that can slipped on the addon in general but as I said above ... I'll be rather satisfied that there is no access to addon.
well man let's just throw in NerfedButtons while we are at it...

some addons might be going a little too far , compared to the base game, but that's just how it is.
Last edited by michela89 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

charlysixb

Post#98 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Can you guys not derail Theo thread and instead of that open another one at general forum?
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#99 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:13 pm

It's down to game mechanics, since the client allows tab targeting throu walls. Mythic should have made that you lose the target and remove all attached windows to it if you lose LoS
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Arbich
Suspended

Post#100 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Tankbeardz wrote:No addon nuts make zero sense (especially ones who use addons). Warhammer fully supported addons from Day 1.
People get regulary banned for stuff they do while in the game. The game engine itself didn´t hinders them to do this stuff.

The video is nice. I get the "still learning how to play the class"... Obviously not enough pounce. :D
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM