Recent Topics

Ads

Solo roaming

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
qwerty113

Re: Solo roaming

Post#121 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Eathisword wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:12 am
theoddone wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:12 pm Thanks.

Anybody got some new and good RoR videos to recommend?
If you like 6v6 Teinhala is posting new ones weekly on his youtube.

For old stuff the CCM ones are still awesome. Never get tired of em.
Volgo i want new videooo !
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
theoddone

Post#122 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 pm

Been a while since I've made a video, and 10 years since I made the first solo roaming video. Enjoy.

Click here to watch on YouTube
-Theo

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#123 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:09 pm

I laughed my ass off with the axe throwing at witch hunters :D :D !
What's the name of the addon that provides informations on screen like ''rank renown'', I saw it pop for Death Grip, Repel Blasphemy etc.

Elcamarero

Post#124 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:57 am

Hardkoar wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:09 pm I laughed my ass off with the axe throwing at witch hunters :D :D !
What's the name of the addon that provides informations on screen like ''rank renown'', I saw it pop for Death Grip, Repel Blasphemy etc.
I think that Addison is called “Aura” and u can set it up with different alerts

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#125 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:17 am

Elcamarero wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:57 am
Hardkoar wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:09 pm I laughed my ass off with the axe throwing at witch hunters :D :D !
I think that Addison is called “Aura” and u can set it up with different alerts
Cheers!

Kalt

Post#126 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:52 pm

theoddone wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 pm Been a while since I've made a video, and 10 years since I made the first solo roaming video. Enjoy.

@theoddone :

Nice vid , i see you have change your build on your last video and include Guillotine.
Can you share your RR build ? I assume 4 opportunist (crit chance) / 2 futile strike / 4 strenght ?
And second question , at how much strenght do you think Flanking became better than Brute force ?

StrongUn

Post#127 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Mara op nerf mara

reeeee

Good video!

Gurf

Post#128 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:58 pm

good video

Nearly every hit is over 1k, hitting between 1.5-2k on medium armour targets :shock: omg , that is insane burst

Ads
Korhill

Post#129 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Very good video. Insane damage with great debuffs is amazing. Everytime I see your videos I start playing my marauder again :)

theoddone

Post#130 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Kalt wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:52 pm
theoddone wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 pm Been a while since I've made a video, and 10 years since I made the first solo roaming video. Enjoy.

@theoddone :

Nice vid , i see you have change your build on your last video and include Guillotine.
Can you share your RR build ? I assume 4 opportunist (crit chance) / 2 futile strike / 4 strenght ?
And second question , at how much strenght do you think Flanking became better than Brute force ?
I get enough str from gear. 5sov, 2sent, 2triumphant, and liniment gives soft cap.

Renown spec depends on the situation. I run full crit and 3fs. Or full crit, 2fs, and full deft defender. With the hordes of cheese zerg surfing rdps, deft defender is quite nice.
I don't know about flanking tbh. Flanking only benefit yourself, but DI will help your team as well. Mara is so tactic dependant. I don't ever use BF.
-Theo