Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#31 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:12 am

Recorded 12/10/16, a second portion of the epic Keep fight in Dragonwake. This actually took place earlier than the previous video, and while it may not feature massive action I decided to post it because of an event which took place about half-way in. I get pulled right into the middle of the Destruction mob fighting their way up the ramp...and live to tell about it. Great fun. This game is always full of surprises. Like giant Dwarfs. That is an oxymoron.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#32 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:55 pm

For those who may not have been able to attend the Live Event, I acted as a Documentarian and recorded various portions. Before I post the videos, however, I want to make a few comments concerning the event itself.

I was impressed the devs would invest the time to create this. For that alone I would thank them and state for the record I felt the event positive overall. Not since the last day of live have I seen that many players on at the same time, and I hope we are treated to further such efforts in the future. The lag issues, well, I don't hold that against anybody. The event was interesting and fun, and the fact most of us crashed out at some point is just part of life in RoR.

The series is presented in six parts.

Part One, The Gathering:

Part Two, the Dwarf King arrives:

Part Three, The Dwarf King Talks About Stuff:

Part Four, We All Ride Through the Streets of Altdorf:

Continued...
Last edited by Martok on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martok

Post#33 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Part Five, The Battle Begins!

Part Six, Roaming in Praag:

Martok

Post#34 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 am

My eleven year old son also maintains a character on my account, although he favors Destruction. Today he allowed me to play his Black Guard for a time and get a feel for the opposition. It was...educational. I had mixed feelings, as the player on the map I most wanted to kill was a Magus. But it was fun chasing Avo around. Tier 4 action in Dragonwake.

Tankbeardz

Post#35 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 am

Martok wrote:My eleven year old son also maintains a character on my account, although he favors Destruction. Today he allowed me to play his Black Guard for a time and get a feel for the opposition. It was...educational. I had mixed feelings, as the player on the map I most wanted to kill was a Magus. But it was fun chasing Avo around. Tier 4 action in Dragonwake.

Everyone always wants to kill the magus!

Spacecraft

Post#36 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Dirty xrealmer lol

Martok

Post#37 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 am

I was able to log into the game earlier today than usual and had the fortune to team up with a truly excellent scenario group. It is another PUG SC in Nordenwatch, but on this occasion I wish the camera wasn't centered on me, as these guys were really good and deserve the ultimate credit. Plus the video illustrates that I do actually guard people. Thanks for watching.

Tifereth

Post#38 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:51 am

Mulk, Skori and Drengk all in one pug sc. Of course the 2H BO had to get salty, who can blame him! Couldn't possibly be the lack of focus fire and a superior comp on order that lost them the game! :P

Good video, all in all.
Longbeard Runedolf Forgebreaker 40/4X Runepriest
R.I.P. Vokuhila, Zealot RR6X

Ads
Martok

Post#39 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:42 am

Keep fighting in KV where there really wasn't much fighting by the time I started to record. The Keep Lord had his way with me and chasing Tlitschye around was the most interesting few minutes, but even so I decided to post this video in honor of all the other Order players there. One note. Prior to this Destruction was attacking our keep, and for what it is worth I thought the whole warband in the Oil Room bit to be brilliant. It led to a series of fun fights, and truthfully I wish I had recorded that. But at the time I was busy chasing witch elves along the walls. As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#40 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:10 am

I don't recall exactly when these next two videos were recorded, only that it was some time prior to Christmas. I was browsing my file today and thought them post worthy. A series of fights in Praag around Martyr's Square which became quite testy at times. Thanks for watching.