Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#41 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:30 am

Continuation of the fight in Praag:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#42 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:35 am

My apologies for the length of this video, but I was having so much fun I forgot to space it out. Plus I wanted to make Ranker famous again. Running in a premade group with some really good players, a combination of Scenario action and open fighting in Praag. During the second SC I realize the Zuerig fight may seem a bit obsessive, but I just didn't want him getting away. As always thanks for watching. Part Two is only about seven minutes long.

Last edited by Martok on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martok

Post#43 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:55 am

Part Two features a portion of the river fight. We all came out of that second SC and appeared in Praag just as the Destro Zerg was passing by. Someone saw us so we used the river and the friendly mobs beyond as cover. Then this happened:

Martok

Post#44 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:42 am

I have discovered a new life form wondering the Warhammer world. While traveling in Dragonwake I scanned a ridge and saw this...thing...flopping around, so I went in for a closer look. Personally I believe Dwarfs never looked better, but that is just my opinion I could be wrong.

Martok

Post#45 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 am

A Gates of Ekrund scenario which left me with a burning sensation.

Martok

Post#46 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:38 am

A bit of background on this post. Prior to my retirement I taught English Literature and English Language Arts in a local public school system. It is for that reason the titles of a number of my videos hail from sources such as Shakespeare, Milton, or Dante. One night I decided to make a series of videos dedicated each in turn to one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Six of them have been up on Youtube for a few weeks, and the seventh was just posted. Given not everyone either subscribes or views the channel, I thought I would post them here as well. Taken seriatim, they are:

1. Wrath: (Because some people are deserving)

2. Gluttony: (Because sometime you have to eat everything)

3. Pride: (Because it isn't always about how many kills you get, but which ones)

4. Sloth: (The forces of Destruction just didn't seem to have the heart for the fight)

5. Greed: (Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't)

6. Envy: (When someone else has what you want)

7. Lust: (When finally getting what you want doesn't really matter)

An additional note on the various music. The style of music I listen to while playing and recording isn't the same as that I enjoy elsewhere. I like this style of music, obviously, but the primary reason I utilize it is in game it helps keep me energized. I only point this out because I realize not everyone will appreciate the music selections, but as Josey Wales once said, anything to help foster an edge.

As always thanks for watching.
Last edited by Martok on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Martok

Post#47 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:09 am

Generalized action in Thunder Mountain while running in one of Avocetii's warbands. Apologies for the length of the video, but taking objectives can be tedious. To break the monotony along the way I told a few jokes. I DC out as the final punch line. On a side note, I invite the devs, or the mods, or the GM's to watch time index 14:20 through 14:50 in order to see the response I get from one of the Destruction players, and make of it what you will. The end of this particular video was priceless timing for a crash to desktop. As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 pm

The Bitterstone Thunderers wage a campaign against the Forces of Destruction in Praag.

A few notes on these videos. Apparently this particular group of players holds weekly events during which they engage in a bit of roleplay prior to thundering into battle. Personally I find believe all that fine, good for the game. Arthur invited me to attend this Thursday past to record the action, and given they are not always partial to outsiders I was appreciative of the thought and glad to attend. The event was much fun. Arthur additionally made a personal request, that prior to publishing the videos I edit one of the initial battles to include the Russian National Anthem. I would have been only too happy to do this, and was working on implementing an editing program which would have allowed me to replace the music already captured. However real life events got in the way. In the region where I live a massive cold front moved in, and we experienced the lowest temperatures so far this winter. On that very day my furnace chose to take its final exit, leaving our home without heat. Consequently I had to move my family to a hotel until it can be replaced, a process which couldn't begin until Monday next week. Given I couldn't expose my eleven year old particularly to prolonged exposure to frigid temperatures, we are sheltered at the Days Inn. However I did not wish to delay posting these videos for review until such time as they may no longer be relevant and being home for a short time to check on things, I decided to present them as is.

If another occasion arises to fight along side the Thunderers I should be able to accommodate their desire. Until then please enjoy the action as is. Additionally I have more footage from subsequent moments, but for now its back to the hotel.

1. Off to War!

2. Take and Hold!

3. Never Give Up:

4. Upon This Rock...

Last edited by Martok on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Martok

Post#49 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:03 am

While roaming solo in the Mountains where Thunder she rolls, I found a Choppa who had a friend. Fortunately, so did I. Then we went and helped Order kill some guys. Some old fat dwarf had a keep...

Martok

Post#50 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:35 pm

As I plod along here I endeavor to record events which are, at least in some regard, different from what has come before. The action here took place in yet another Nordenwatch scenario but at least benefits from the quality of being unique. The instant I looked at the scenario participant list I knew I had to record, because one way or the other the results would be...interesting. Witch Elves, they just kept popping out everywhere. Time index 1:12 through 1:18 is just amazing.