Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#301 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:36 am

For the guys over at Vlos Veldrin.

Back again with some of the best footage from my recent Twitch Streams, on this occasion highlighting an Inevitable City fight while running with the guys from Vlos Veldrin. On my Witch Elf, even.

This was an interesting fight, strange, and unique fight, facts which ultimately led to this video constituting a bit longer run then I originally planned. But still worth every minute to watch it.

Primary Supporting Music Utilized:

Segment One: Underworld - Thrash
Segment Two: Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Segment Three: Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
Segment Four: Collective Soul - Gel

As always all background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Leave a like or comment please, and as always thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#302 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:00 am

My latest offering, utilizing a completely different approach. The primary segments feature video in tribute to three noted and distinct fellow streamers. I had fun crafting this video and I hope you all enjoy.

Note this video was created with the permission of those featured.

Primary background music list:

Segment One: The Strokes - Hard To Explain
Segment Two: Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Segment Three: George Thorogood - I Drink Alone
Segment Four: Adriatique & The Magdalena recorded live at Dynamic ADE Showcase 2014

All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

If you are a Warhammer Streamer and would like to be featured the next time I do this, please let me know! As always I appreciate your time and thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#303 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:14 am

My latest effort, another excellent Stitch-Work featuring footage captured on October 21st during the weekly Salt Factory Guild Night extravaganza. Many Warhammer All-Stars were present, and I try and highlight all possible. This video is a lot of fun. The nuance level within is high, and I hope you all enjoy.

Primary Background Music:

Intro & Exit Music: Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Segment One: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Bad Reputation
Segment Two: Social Distortion - Ring Of Fire
Segment Three: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (My Personal Mix)

All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Nuka-World logo property of Bethesda Game Studios and used to promote Fallout 4 (one of the best games of all time).

As always thanks for watching!

Martok

Post#304 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:31 pm

Video stitched together from two Inevitable City fights, the first occurring on October 21st and the second on October 24th of 2020. Participating Order players were primarily Salt Factory along with a few from VVG and a Six-Man group attached during the latter fight. They were fun fights and I tried to have fun with the video.

Segment Three features a full-screen fight which I thought incredibly fun. In context of playing a game, of course. I employed slow-motion to accentuate the action, and many individual players can be seen swirling about.

Oh, and I included a few more Book Recommendations as well. Heh...

Background Music Utilized:

Segment One: Alice DJ - Better Off Alone
Segment Two: Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At
Segment Three: The Eurythmics - Love is a stranger
Segment Four: Alex Gaudino - Destination Unknown

As always thanks for watching and remember the First Rule of Fight Club.

Martok

Post#305 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:08 am

A short video this time featuring footage captured in First-Person Shooter mode while participating in the Chaos Waste Boss Fight during the recent Live Event. Many players have close-up cameos. This was much fun and I hope you all enjoy.

Martok

Post#306 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:29 am

My latest effort, again highlighting some of the best moments from recent Twitch Streams. This edition includes rare footage from a recent City Siege in which...well...you will just have to see (and hear) it.

Primary Background Music Citations:

Intro & Commentary: Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Segment One: Dragostea Din Tei - Numa Numa (With Dedication)
Segment Two: JX - Son of a Gun
Segment Three - PSY - Gentleman
Segment Four - Daft Punk - Around the world

This is a great video. As always thanks for watching!

Martok

Post#307 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:28 am

Video compiled from footage captured on November 20th while running with the Destruction guys from Vlos Veldrin. We had an enjoyable Guild Night and the best of that is presented here in my usual Most Excellent format. I hope to be able to construct more videos from a Destruction point of view as time goes on.

Background Music Accreditations:

Segment One: Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
Segment Two: Rammstein - Du Hast
Segment Three: Bloodhound Gang - Mope
Segment Four: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Instrumental Version)

This is, of course, dedicated to the guys and gals from VV and I hope they enjoy. As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#308 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:20 pm

The sequel to my earlier solo-roaming effort only on this occasion with less ancillary material. Meaning less dialogue and more fighting, with the only dialogue about the fighting.

So yeah...

As always I appreciate your time and I hope you enjoy the video. This is good stuff, so yeah again.

As always thanks for watching!

Featured Background Music:

Intro and Opening Exposition: Pure 19 Trance-Mix By Sima Deep and used with permission.
Segment One: MARRS - Pump Up The Volume
Segment Two: Rave The City - 1993 House Classics Mix
Segment Three: Experimental Feelings - The Sunset

Ads
Martok

Post#309 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:48 am

Curious, I did a count of the total number of videos I have published here over time and found that this effort:

Was my 200th video. That was fitting, a good effort I thought, certainly appropriate as the landmark 200th Warhammer RoR Video.

Over the time of this thread I have appreciated all who posted here and watched my videos. The production values have changed over time and I continue the attempt to render a quality product. Thanks to you all for your support.

Martok

Post#310 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:21 am

My latest effort, a composite offering up a number of fights featuring the Ghost of Salt Factory Past and a tribute to a guy we all miss from around the camp fire.

Oh, and the opening commentary segment contains a few notes of interest on playing...a Blorc...and stuff...

As always thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Background Music Source Citations:

Intro and Discussion: Missing Persons - Words Nena
Segment One: Boy's Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy
Segment Two: Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
Segment Three: Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
End Commentary: Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

Disclaimer: All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Shop Smart, Shop The Vulgar Price Drugstore...