Recent Topics

Ads

<Dont Panic> | Video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jail

Re: <Dont Panic> | Video

Post#61 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Atropik wrote:
Bretin wrote: it made me smile to see that we had more pressure with 3 tanks than other groups with 2 dps :roll:
Not these words shine so damn bright.

He had more pressure guys, huh, with 200 additional skillpoints.
Do you see any cleansin wind? resolute defense? And i also see him being close to death. With 200+ RR, there would be no way take him under 50 % health in that sc.

#TryHarder :lol: :lol:

Ads
Bretin

Post#62 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:42 pm

when we had a premade i never abused anything as you could see on my stream (including stats).

i used the bug during the last 2-3 weeks when i came back without the intention of being serious or giving a sh*t. so yes you should really try harder niky, especially when your whole group was already banned at least 2 times. hence why you swap between all the russians every now and then.

after the 30d ban i logged in and noticed that i got 250 renown on multiple chars (those below 40 so no not my slayer). no idea why and whether did i care about a permaban nor am i shocked. i knew it would happen and it did. for the time we played as enigma/gankbus and raped the sh*t out of you, i was serious legit. ofc you can believe it or not but there is literally nothing to achieve in this game and i am quite happy to be banned.

cya

edit:
to be more specific here is a list of the characters which had the bug after the 30d ban ran out:
- Kagami
- Chummi
- Skraggy
- Brainbleach
- Purgatory
- Cavewin

from those i played the choppa and the WE and with those i abused the renown exploit including RD3, CW3 and all the defensive goodies.

adei

Post#63 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Ok guys its getting a little OT here, lets not turn this into a crusade, after all its not Bretins fault that 5 other guys with a fotm comp couldn't carry him enough to the point of exploiting 8-)

Nice videos.

Bretin

Post#64 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:57 pm

adei wrote:Ok guys its getting a little OT here, lets not turn this into a crusade, after all its not Bretins fault that 5 other guys with a fotm comp couldn't carry him enough to the point of exploiting 8-)

Nice videos.
10/10 would again corpse jump

Atropik

Post#65 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Jail wrote: Do you see any cleansin wind? resolute defense? And i also see him being close to death. With 200+ RR, there would be no way take him under 50 % health in that sc.
He was so stupid to demonstrate it? No, he wasnt. Anyway he had crush-option all the time you could fail :lol: :lol:
Jail wrote:#TryHarder :lol: :lol:
For someone who #NEVERLOSE6/6.
Bretin wrote:when we had a premade i never abused anything as you could see on my stream (including stats).
No thanks, watch it yourself, the most boring thing ever - WHO streams. WHO itself has no content for any kind of 6-men runs outside LOTD, maybe that was one of the reasons game died of, but anyway, you have nothing to show there for those who not participate, it is just not interesting.
Bretin wrote:i used the bug during the last 2-3 weeks
Have you ever heard the story about the neighbours wife, and one naked guy who was just lying near to her, in a bed?
So, there was night, when her husband suddenly came home, that guy, he could explain everything. Everything, first of all, - they had no sex. Never, they could but didnt.
Bretin wrote:cya
Farewell. Chao-chao. arividerchi. davai-davai. "Chinesse symbols". Could you finaly leave?
Nicelook | Obey

Niky

Post#66 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Bretin wrote: so yes you should really try harder niky, especially when your whole group was already banned at least 2 times. hence why you swap between all the russians every now and then.
Bla ... bla ... bla ... Stop lying.

Me and Samolet banned only once. One year ago, when we started playing. We used the clicker for PVE leveling (mobs farm).
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Scrilian

Post#67 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Banned permanently yet allowed to shitpost ^_^
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Niky

Post#68 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:58 pm

LoB on destro vs Dont Panic on order.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Ads
dontcomplainx

Post#69 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Niky wrote:LoB on destro vs Dont Panic on order.

Click here to watch on YouTube

I can see 2 things: 1 - Excommunicate needs a nerf ( For the next 15 seconds, heals will have no effects no your targe. The target and all other enemies with 20 feet oh them will suffer 1200 dmg over 15 sc's), way easy to play like that Am always buffing m4 and then go :), no Destro healer can cleanse that M4 even Dok's cant cleanse that moral with Khaine's Withdrawal, no offense but you would not win without that game breaking m4.

2 - Mediocre WH game play, just run wait for m4 and gg

peterthepan3

Post#70 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:44 pm

It's a bit powerful, yes, but one must bear in mind that you need to have an AM for the morale boost (already gimping yourself in a 2/2/2) and the WH must be fully spec'd into that tree and so misses out on other things. It's a bit of a one-trick pony, but fair play to you guys for thinking outside the box :)