Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ToXoS

Re: [Volgograd] The (N)Orkalli's vs IB <3

Post#261 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Eathisword wrote:
freshour wrote:
Halhammer wrote:
Fun fact: he can kill you on a rr80 BiS gear choppa too
That would be impressive though lol. I'm not saying Volgo isn't a beast. I do believe that leaves just about everyone's mouth whenever we go up against him in RvR/SC's and so forth. My point was that it seemed weird to edit an entire video around basically killing someone in level 20 green gear lol. I also was genuinely giving him a compliment about his edit as he is really good at them.
It was not about him... Presuming that is just plain silly. The video is about showing a regen build. It works. Clickbait title is clickbait title. Choo choo.

@Toxos & Daugris - Its not a legend. I did wipe a full premade that wasn't RvR flagged :p The Tankbeardz remembers, I nearly died laughing on the spot :lol:
:lol: Yes I can imagine that's hilarious! Do you have it recorded by any chance?

Ads
Draugris

Post#262 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Eathisword wrote:@Toxos & Daugris - Its not a legend. I did wipe a full premade that wasn't RvR flagged :p The Tankbeardz remembers, I nearly died laughing on the spot :lol:
Your video is awesome and don´t suck at all. Never played an IB and it was very interesting to see the tools this class has. I also watched you tutorial videos. Keep it up please if you find the time.

Cheers
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Daytona

Post#263 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Nice video! I love how much salt people brings to the table!

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#264 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:55 pm

His vids are awesome, but he is a damn deftard and if you are mage - it's easier to run away and do not cast anything on him!
My magus knows that pretty well :(
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Eathisword

Post#265 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:38 pm

SilverWF wrote:His vids are awesome, but he is a damn deftard and if you are mage - it's easier to run away and do not cast anything on him!
My magus knows that pretty well :(
Lies ! I always have more strength/melee power than toughness ! Please don't run away.
ToXoS wrote: :lol: Yes I can imagine that's hilarious! Do you have it recorded by any chance?
Sadly nope... So it probably remains a legend forever unproven.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#266 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:14 am

What is your build btw? This? RoR.builders - Ironbreaker
But I haven't enough points to take Punishing knock tactic, while you have it...
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Eathisword

Post#267 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:33 am

SilverWF wrote:What is your build btw? This? RoR.builders - Ironbreaker
But I haven't enough points to take Punishing knock tactic, while you have it...
No, I don't use Great weapon mastery. This is it :
RoR.builders - Ironbreaker
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Leecifer

Post#268 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Have you used some RR on Disrupt now that you are slotting avalanche? or are using the same renown abilities
Montague
Rickless - WP
Fridge - IB
Clokwerk - ENGI
Katie - Shaman

Ads
Eathisword

Post#269 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 am

Leecifer wrote:Have you used some RR on Disrupt now that you are slotting avalanche? or are using the same renown abilities
Yes. Between 10 and 20 points in deft-defender since defensive check changes.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

forsa

Post#270 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Eathisword wrote:Goddamn, well you people sure get excited for a video that sucks.
@most of you : thanks for support !

@Norkalli - Yes I know... Next time we are in a 8v1 together, and you are on your mara,
*shrug* #pugfolyfe

@Haojin - I already soloed a lair boss. And since i never know when you are trolling or not, I'll troll just to be safe, Lair boss is here ! The guy in the yellow dress : https://youtu.be/UvoKw6XScCI?t=263.
I laughed sooo hard watching that vid. Volgo you are hilarious! BG's flight after that was golden.
Luv destro bh after vids :lol: