Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ToXoS

Re: [Volgograd] The (N)Orkalli's vs IB <3

Post#251 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Halhammer wrote:
freshour wrote:Nice...... you killed a sub 25 RR choppa in green vendor gear lol. Nice edit though at least.
Fun fact: he can kill you on a rr80 BiS gear choppa too
The legend says that he can even kill you if you're not RvR flagged...Scary!

Ads
Draugris

Post#252 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:51 pm

ToXoS wrote:
Halhammer wrote:
freshour wrote:Nice...... you killed a sub 25 RR choppa in green vendor gear lol. Nice edit though at least.
Not very impressive, Chuck Norris can do that even if you are offline.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#253 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Draugris wrote:
ToXoS wrote:
Halhammer wrote:
Not very impressive, Chuck Norris can do that even if you are offline.
... and has no game account :lol:
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Eathisword

Post#254 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Goddamn, well you people sure get excited for a video that sucks.
@most of you : thanks for support !

@Norkalli - Yes I know... Next time we are in a 8v1 together, and you are on your mara, I am sure you'll do better. In the video, you chase me around for 4 minutes, while I am also attacked by:
Forexx, shaman 40/58
Kaulun, chosen 38/45
Telabims, soceress 40/30
Chifli, shaman 40/70
Oscuridad, sorceress 40/71
Rhino, BO 40/67
Chusmy, SH 40/40

And I kill 4 of you... but yeah, it was all about the RR25 choppa in the clickbait title. Its funny that when the 4-5-6 destro that I fight solo are no-name, no one gives a ****. But when you add a known player to the mix, suddenly it becomes as if it was a 1v1 and it was personal. *shrug* #pugfolyfe

@Haojin - I already soloed a lair boss. And since i never know when you are trolling or not, I'll troll just to be safe, Lair boss is here ! The guy in the yellow dress : https://youtu.be/UvoKw6XScCI?t=263. One time i also chickened a full premade in a T1 lair. I flagged for PvP and their aura damaged me : they all turned chicken and died. Edit : it was an accident... I am not smart enough to plan stuff like that...
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Tankbeardz

Post#255 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Eathisword wrote:7One time i also chickened a full premade in a T1 lair. I flagged for PvP and their aura damaged me : they all turned chicken and died. Edit : it was an accident... I am not smart enough to plan stuff like that...
I remember being on the receiving end of that one :lol: .

charlysixb

Post#256 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:55 pm

I just wanted to hug ya 8(
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

freshour
Banned

Post#257 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Halhammer wrote:
That would be impressive though lol. I'm not saying Volgo isn't a beast. I do believe that leaves just about everyone's mouth whenever we go up against him in RvR/SC's and so forth. My point was that it seemed weird to edit an entire video around basically killing someone in level 20 green gear lol. I also was genuinely giving him a compliment about his edit as he is really good at them.

Arteker616

Post#258 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Eathisword wrote:Goddamn, well you people sure get excited for a video that sucks.
@most of you : thanks for support !

@Norkalli - Yes I know... Next time we are in a 8v1 together, and you are on your mara, I am sure you'll do better. In the video, you chase me around for 4 minutes, while I am also attacked by:
Forexx, shaman 40/58
Kaulun, chosen 38/45
Telabims, soceress 40/30
Chifli, shaman 40/70
Oscuridad, sorceress 40/71
Rhino, BO 40/67
Chusmy, SH 40/40

And I kill 4 of you... but yeah, it was all about the RR25 choppa in the clickbait title. Its funny that when the 4-5-6 destro that I fight solo are no-name, no one gives a ****. But when you add a known player to the mix, suddenly it becomes as if it was a 1v1 and it was personal. *shrug* #pugfolyfe

@Haojin - I already soloed a lair boss. And since i never know when you are trolling or not, I'll troll just to be safe, Lair boss is here ! The guy in the yellow dress : https://youtu.be/UvoKw6XScCI?t=263. One time i also chickened a full premade in a T1 lair. I flagged for PvP and their aura damaged me : they all turned chicken and died. Edit : it was an accident... I am not smart enough to plan stuff like that...
it Doesnt suck , is a hillarious and very fun video . i was fighting on the postern, when u jumped me from behind , first reaction **** volgo,and detaunted ya, that reck me as benoit jumped me and i have to jump out of the rock .

When u run past that grp afk hidden below bridge i though , He is done, and u just run past em , i was loling prety hard.
the lava part was fun because me and chif were on a stone pillar watching it as u destroyed anyone who jumped after you.

Ads
Eathisword

Post#259 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:10 pm

double post
Last edited by Eathisword on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Eathisword

Post#260 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:13 pm

freshour wrote:
Halhammer wrote:
That would be impressive though lol. I'm not saying Volgo isn't a beast. I do believe that leaves just about everyone's mouth whenever we go up against him in RvR/SC's and so forth. My point was that it seemed weird to edit an entire video around basically killing someone in level 20 green gear lol. I also was genuinely giving him a compliment about his edit as he is really good at them.
It was not about him... Presuming that is just plain silly. The video is about showing a regen build. It works. Clickbait title is clickbait title. Choo choo.

@Toxos & Daugris - Its not a legend. I did wipe a full premade that wasn't RvR flagged :p The Tankbeardz remembers, I nearly died laughing on the spot :lol:
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.