Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Druin
Former Staff

Re: [Volgograd] 2v2 vs Teefz and Kanabis

Post#311 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:31 pm

For those who didn't get the hint, you can stop spamming this thread with this useless salt now.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Ads
Njaguar

Post#312 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Druin wrote:For those who didn't get the hint, you can stop spamming this thread with this useless salt now.
We need the extra salt mate! The snow is here :geek:

@Volgo pleasure watching you killing Fatals most wanted :mrgreen:

Atropik

Post#313 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Druin wrote:For those who didn't get the hint, you can stop spamming this thread with this useless salt now.
Some pepole just missing the good old times, when offence was prevail to defence and players have to rely on their skill/reaction/ game knowledge over stacking deftard capabilities.
Nicelook | Obey

freshour
Banned

Post#314 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 pm

That 2v2 was pretty freaking fun to watch! Nice!

Druin
Former Staff

Post#315 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Atropik wrote:
Some pepole just missing the good old times, when offence was prevail to defence and players have to rely on their skill/reaction/ game knowledge over stacking deftard capabilities.
Yeah that's exactly how I would interpret those recent posts aswell.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Telperien

Post#316 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:26 am

@Volgo, great fight, a lot to learn from you mate.
Dont bother with salty comments from others. They are just jealous, some anonymous player got to top and its not easy to digest for those on top. Your phenomenon comes from the fact - yes you are v good player, but at the same time you have casual approach to the game. Opposite to so many "pro" players who forgot that all fights are for fun and satisfaction, not for score or bragging.
Keep doing what you do mate.
Who is more challenging for you, Teefz or Jurki?:)
Slacking (checking out EvE)

HissiCNesS

Post#317 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:39 am

Definitely inspirational :) I want to try to set up a similar regen-2h-BG!! hehe wish me luck, might fail super hard :P
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#318 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Regen BG should work out very similarly, just gotta remember Volgo has 5 piece Conq, which is a pretty damn big boost to regen. He is also rr70, has great talis and lots of potions.

You can solo roam before having all that, but its a rough life :) Though if you level up through rvr only, you might get lucky and a couple pieces of conqueror before you hit t4.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
Eathisword

Post#319 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Telperien wrote:@Volgo, great fight, a lot to learn from you mate.
Dont bother with salty comments from others. They are just jealous, some anonymous player got to top and its not easy to digest for those on top. Your phenomenon comes from the fact - yes you are v good player, but at the same time you have casual approach to the game. Opposite to so many "pro" players who forgot that all fights are for fun and satisfaction, not for score or bragging.
Keep doing what you do mate.
Who is more challenging for you, Teefz or Jurki?:)
Thanks for the good words. It doesn't bother me. I just don't get it. Most of the people getting angry play a completely different game than I do lol. 6v6 - 6 v PuG - 24 v PuG. Its a mystery !

As for last question, they are both impossible to kill unless they **** up badly and I don't. They kill me all the time, like a DK score of 100-2 on me... all the time.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#320 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Once, in the halcyon days of early t4, I got the drop on Jurki. Literally, fell off the stairs onto him. His pots were on cooldown and mine werent and I killed him (earthshatter crit him for like 1.5k, was amazing). First time I ever saw Jurki in the lakes and I was like "lul who was that scrub, gitrekt 360 noscopebeardshot bebe." It was a proud day for dwarfs everywhere.

Followed by many, many dark days as I dont believe I have ever been positive against Jurki again :(
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!