Recent Topics

Ads

FUSION - 6V6 Videos

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Fusion - 6V6 Videos

Post#71 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Any advantage mather in pvp how small the difference it makes.
Be it Mastery points, gear, renown ranks etz.
All contributes.
And that gap actulally get closer the higher rank/renown rank you get, Until they decided to add the new Sov + Royal gear. And after that Doomf/Warpf. That was like playing against rr60's with r32 toons again. Really unballanced gear implementations. Both times.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#72 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 pm

hopefully such power gaps won't exist to that degree here (no rr100/bugged lotd items)

mx450rex

Post#73 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Off topic question... But what Addon are you using that has the symbols over friendly targets?

peterthepan3

Post#74 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:39 pm

that would be enemy.

Jaycub

Post#75 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:01 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:hopefully such power gaps won't exist to that degree here (no rr100/bugged lotd items)
Devs already stated that post RR80 gear won't be in the game as anything aside from cosmetic items. I think lotd will get balanced or fixed.

That being said the powergap between say full annihilator to sovereign is pretty sizable.

On one hand I think 6v6 should be balanced gear wise, maybe Gw2 style you stats get normalized like a bolster if you are in lower tier gear below warlord. But I also don't want to see city instance gear easily farmable via medal grinding, would like to see the endgame last a while and having full sov being an actual undertaking unlike the way it was on live near the end, especially if sov is going to be the end all be all gear.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Shadowgurke

Post#76 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:10 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:AMD screencapture
Use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)
In conjunction with the AMD Codec. Tutorial here https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/ob ... ort.13996/

Allows you to record with close to no performance loss. Also auto converts file to not be 1000 GB, allows you to use a noise gate and has many useful plugins

shaggyboomboom

Post#77 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Can't believe you put in Yung Lean in the vid. Cheers

saupreusse
Developer

Post#78 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:11 pm

you played against akolythen des morr? it seems that i have some kind of special sense that keeps me from joining such fights :( How do i always miss those? Im solo roaming most of the time *cries loud and long :'(

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#79 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:02 pm

saupreusse wrote:you played against akolythen des morr? it seems that i have some kind of special sense that keeps me from joining such fights
The sense is called "Überlebensinstinkt". It was a slaughterfest. nevertheless, it was fun. :D
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

peterthepan3

Post#80 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:35 pm

very fun game. akolythen probably our hardest competition so far!