Recent Topics

Ads

FUSION - 6V6 Videos

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Fusion - 6V6 Videos

Post#61 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:52 pm

If i remember correctly EC just generates points from kills and extra points of marked target is killed. So if you just run super defensive setup like the one with 3 IB and 3 WP and they add the wall to protect against punts like being discussed then gl generating any points against them.
Game was never meant to be played Arena style.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#62 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:58 pm

You fail to see that no group looking for competitive pvp would run a comp like that. Ec\cw = competitive 6v6. Why join ec as that comp to get no points? Maybe I'm missing something.

Jaycub

Post#63 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Spoiler:
hes trolling u
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Kolkuth

Post#64 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:01 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Game was never meant to be played Arena style.
Did you participate in any 6v6 event that occured on live servers (most of the time maps like Chaos Wastes or Eataine) ?
On last french live server, such events were being set quite often.
If not, you missed one of the most interesting part of the game, and I think you're wrong.
CCM : Kolkuuth - Kolkutzz
CCM II : Kolkuth

"Cuir Cuir Moustache" - 6man PvP FR guild
ORvR fights vids

roadkillrobin

Post#65 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Yes i was part of tournes in CW arranged by Sacrx at some point.
There's s a difference by playing deathmatch till last man standing and playing deathmatch until time runs out like they do in scenarios.
If the only way to end a match is by killing the other team you need to bring dps, but in a scenarios intended to play objetives there's no such requirement.

peterthepan3

Post#66 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Deathmatch till last man standing happens in ORVR zones. Deathmatch till time runs out happens in the 6v6 scenarios. Ideally, there would be scenarios with a deathmatch till time runs out mechanic (like WOW arenas), but that's a long way off I'd imagine/pure speculation.

Nameless

Post#67 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:33 pm

respawning when dying and runing back while your group is kitting back to the wc is hardly "competative gamestyle". 2 dok/wp setups are just not working for real 6v6 competative gameplay, at CW however...
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

gandresch

Post#68 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:03 pm

nice vids. I saw the fusion enigma videos. I liked that you always killed the lionpet in 2 secs lol. I had a feeling that the WL as a class was more or less worthles in a 6vs6.

Ads
Reklaw

Post#69 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:30 pm

ahum Loner
CRITICAL ACCLAIM
Reklaw R40 SO - Jabberwocky R40 DoK - Googol R40 MAg - Tinteling R40 MAr - Jabster R41 Chp - Unoffensive R23 SH - Jabbywoo R33 Zealot - Kittycat - Donalduck

Ihavecats R40 WL - Jabber R32 - Species R42 BW - Panini R26 AM - Frailty

roadkillrobin

Post#70 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Depends if you have another source of armor debuff or not. Or if enemy group runs ranged dps or cloth healers. Then they are quit good. They don't really have a fixed spot in the melee meta group since their viability depends on your oponents set-up tho. Its better to get 2x Slayers or Slayer/Wh or 2x WH. As they work good against pretty much any set up.