Recent Topics

Ads

lllll WH: Come Back (solo gank part 4)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lllll

lllll WH: Come Back (solo gank part 4)

Post#1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Real O.G.

Ads
Afterlife92

Re: lllll WH: Come Back (solo gank part 4)

Post#2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:29 pm

I just watched couple of your videos today rly funny you even motivatied me to make a wh.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

lllll

Post#3 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Afterlife92 wrote:I just watched couple of your videos today rly funny you even motivatied me to make a wh.
I am very pleased to hear that. good hunting , young blood!
Real O.G.

magter3001

Post#4 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Not one of the best ones you made but got better after the half way mark. The first half featured too many insta-kill gank shots that aren't very amusing to watch but got better in the second half of the video when you faced more people.

Some footage seems a lil old too... I haven't played my Squiggy in like 3 weeks so was weird seeing him in the video. Also, I think personally there is no reason to show the footage where you managed to run away unless you kill something on the way. You had one where a BO I think chased you and you killed but the other ones, even if sped up, are pretty meaningless.

I know I may come out as a little harsh but I'm just trying to give some constructive feedback :)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

mursie

Post#5 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:00 pm

magter3001 wrote:[PARAPHRASED] FU - You killed my Squig and videotaped it!

clon721

Post#6 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 pm

nice GCD workarounds there, multiple abilities in the same global cooldown, you are really good.
Looking forward to part 5 "Cheating is easy".

lllll

Post#7 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:33 pm

magter3001 wrote:Not one of the best ones you made but got better after the half way mark. The first half featured too many insta-kill gank shots that aren't very amusing to watch but got better in the second half of the video when you faced more people.

Some footage seems a lil old too... I haven't played my Squiggy in like 3 weeks so was weird seeing him in the video. Also, I think personally there is no reason to show the footage where you managed to run away unless you kill something on the way. You had one where a BO I think chased you and you killed but the other ones, even if sped up, are pretty meaningless.

I know I may come out as a little harsh but I'm just trying to give some constructive feedback :)
ty for criticism, my little green food. I think to be able to escape from imminent death is also an indicator of skills and so I put such scenes in the video. most of the video I shot today, but I put in the movie old records , which are not included in the last parts. suka blyat.
Real O.G.

Tklees

Post#8 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:38 pm

clon721 wrote:nice GCD workarounds there, multiple abilities in the same global cooldown, you are really good.
you are delusional my dear friend. But please what time stamp in the video is the OP "GCD" hacking in.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Ads
lllll

Post#9 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 pm

clon721 wrote:nice GCD workarounds there, multiple abilities in the same global cooldown, you are really good.
lol
be a idiot is easy
this is about you :D
Real O.G.

lllll

Post#10 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 pm

mursie wrote:
magter3001 wrote:[PARAPHRASED] FU - You killed my Squig and videotaped it!
not killed , just hit the camera .
Real O.G.