Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#21 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Two SC fights beginning with action in Mourkain Temple then transitioning to Nordenwatch. The Mourkain Temple fight was over when I got there, but the Nordenwatch fight was competitive and fun; I actually thought the manner in which it ended worthy of posting. The conclusion was both funny and instructive, as it shows what can happen when you fail to account for your positioning. A good Black Guard can always make one pay for that mistake.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by Martok on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#22 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 am

Usually I try and avoid bridge fights, but hey, everyone else was doing it. Action in Caledor prior to an attempt to take the keep. At the time of this posting I think the battle still wages.

Martok

Post#23 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:16 am

Action in the Howling Gorge scenario featuring an...unusual...one v. one. And yes, someone gets blown up.

Martok

Post#24 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:44 pm

On many of my Warhammer videos I have been using as background the music of artist extraordinaire Sima Deep. I contacted him and he was kind enough to grant me permission to do so. I am grateful for his kind words in response and for the use of his music. If you would be so kind please take a moment to visit his facebook page and like or share as you desire.

Out of respect for forum rules I will not post a direct link, but I will state I make no money from posting any Warhammer related video and only record and post them in an effort to promote the game and those who play it. If you see yourself in any of my videos I do hope you enjoy the experience.

Spacecraft

Post#25 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Keep it up. watched them all

Thanks

Martok

Post#26 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 am

Action in the Gromril Crossing scenario posted because, well, I don't think I have posted a video from Gromril Crossing. Sneaky little artful dodgers everywhere, but eventually fate catches us all.

Martok

Post#27 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:03 am

While defending the Order keep in Reikland I tagged a Witch Elf as she was slipping through the postern door. As I went to jump on her and engage, this happened. So I went with it. I thought it funny how the music matched the movements.

Martok

Post#28 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:22 am

Recorded 12/10/16, a small portion of the extended Keep Fight in Dragonwake. The entire fight lasted a few hours and was great fun. Players on both sides are due some credit. Special Note: I realize the music I often use may not suit all concerned, but for this video I suggest you let the sound run. Embedded within the music track is an appropriate rant taken from an old movie which, to me at least, seemed to fit perfectly.

Ads
Toonman

Post#29 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:08 am

Great vids and thanks for turning me on to Sima Deep. Great music.

Karl

Post#30 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am

Great vids, Kari! Keep 'em coming!