Recent Topics

Ads

Abattoir witch elf roam

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Krima

Re: Abattoir witch elf roam

Post#11 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:44 am

Oh... Now I understand all the tears from @reynor007

@bisbalien
good 1v1 build m8!. Ideal opener versus BW is pop fleet-footed in stealth, it will save u sometime.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
reynor007

Post#12 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:58 am

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:44 am Oh... Now I understand all the tears from @reynor007

@bisbalien
good 1v1 build m8!. Ideal opener versus BW is pop fleet-footed in stealth, it will save u sometime.
I'm glad you understood this, it's bad that your feeling of not satisfaction will not let you agree that WE is also OP
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Parallell86

Post#13 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:58 am
Krima wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:44 am Oh... Now I understand all the tears from @reynor007

@bisbalien
I'm glad you understood this, it's bad that your feeling of not satisfaction will not let you agree that WE is also OP
Youre maining WH. You point finger at destro and defend order, not a huge surprise. Besides, your point is what? If a WE is defensive specced they cant do any damage what so ever? Because from what I see he certainly took his time killing his opponents unless it was a paper specced BW. I dont see this "OP" damage. And Abbatoir was basically at 25% health most of the fights he was outnumbered. If people dont have the brains to finish him off with morale damage it has nothing to do with being OP. You keep claiming if someone says WH is OP because you beat them its because they suck in game. But if any WE does the same thing you do they are simply OP. You are nothing but a hypocrite Reynoor. Same as all.
Last edited by Parallell86 on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krima

Post#14 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:48 pm

@bisbalien
Not about OP build.. there is a huge lvl of skill gap. And I see alot of flaws in your gameplay. Mostly player issue.
Krima - WE RR 87

reynor007

Post#15 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:53 pm

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:48 pm

@bisbalien
Not about OP build.. there is a huge lvl of skill gap. And I see alot of flaws in your gameplay. Mostly player issue.
admit, you are just defending the WE class, there are just a huge number of complaints about both the def WE and the WH regen, but you simply ignore the WE. As for the level of the game, no offense, but we are on different planets, if you have a high solo rating, this does not mean that you are a good solo player, sorry
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Parallell86

Post#16 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:53 pm

admit, you are just defending the WE class, there are just a huge number of complaints about both the def WE and the WH regen, but you simply ignore the WE. As for the level of the game, no offense, but we are on different planets, if you have a high solo rating, this does not mean that you are a good solo player, sorry
lol. hypocrite.

reynor007

Post#17 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 pm

@bisbalien
Youre maining WH. You point finger at destro and defend order, not a huge surprise. Besides, your point is what? If a WE is defensive specced they cant do any damage what so ever? Because from what I see he certainly took his time killing his opponents unless it was a paper specced BW. I dont see this "OP" damage. And Abbatoir was basically at 25% health most of the fights he was outnumbered. If people dont have the brains to finish him off with morale damage it has nothing to do with being OP. You keep claiming if someone says WH is OP because you beat them its because they suck in game. But if any WE does the same thing you do they are simply OP. You are nothing but a hypocrite Reynoor. Same as all.
once again dude, I totally agree that WH needs a nerf, WH NEEDS a nerf, read it and try to understand, I hope at least you have the ability to do this.
WE also needs balancing because the assembly is broken, just like the WH regen, both assemblies need to be nerfed.
You studied with krima at the same school, why do you so stubbornly continue to ignore the facts and assert only what is beneficial to you?
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#18 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:00 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm

lol. hypocrite.
I think that you are the hypocrite, there are several options, either you are my hater and you will disagree with everything I say, or you play on WE and are so afraid of the nerf.
before WH I played def WE and imagine, I killed no fewer people than WH, and more likely if I played now, I would kill a lot more
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
Krima

Post#19 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Oh my ... :lol:

While you trying a nerf only on WE. Im sensible enough to proposal balance for both classes:
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=47027

I see nothing special in your gameplay.. You just rely on deftard, broken build stomping lowgeared players in lake. Ive defeat your deftard WH while in ranked build before :lol: . But ok, have fun stomping conqueror folks.

M8, give solo ranked a try..where everyone there is on SOV/triumph I doubt you even go past 500mmr. :lol:
Krima - WE RR 87

reynor007

Post#20 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:06 pm

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Oh my ... :lol:

While you trying a nerf only on WE. Im sensible enough to proposal balance for both classes:
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=47027

I see nothing special in your gameplay.. You just rely on deftard, broken build stomping lowgeared players in lake. Ive defeat your deftard WH while in ranked build before :lol: . But ok, have fun stomping conqueror folks.

M8, give solo ranked a try..where everyone there is on SOV/triumph I doubt you even go past 500mmr. :lol:
your heart is filled with pride that once you were able to kill my 70 wh?)
Well, I confess to you, everyone on the server once killed me, I think a separate achievement should be added to the knowledge book, "you killed mdpv"
we can always fight, if you are confused only by the regeneration, well, I will not use it, I am waiting for an answer.
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+