Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Witch Elf roaming / duels video

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
knick

Re: Insolence | Witch Elf roaming / duels video

Post#11 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:48 pm
Spoiler:
knick wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:20 am
Krima wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:08 am

Lets nerf the Itens.. not the class.
So you say:"If I don't can have it, nobody should?"

You do know very well that regen is only one aspect of this build. It's also about keeping the HP and do an insane amount of damage. All other classes exchange damage for survivability. What's the point of regain HP but bleeding them out like a pinata sweets. Nerf the HP reg items is a nerf for everyone playing with it. From Magus to marauder to engi. But actually it's the WH/WE's with their absurd high amount of escape and defense utility on one hand and DMG abilities like WB with Kiss of Doom or Trial By Pain/Dragon Gun with SB on the other.
So simple,

Revert what TORQUEMADRA did few years ago:

- Increased Heal effect of tactics Sanctified Bullets and Kiss of Doom from 100% to 150%.
edit: a good start for balancing but not sure if this is the final solution
Last edited by knick on Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#12 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:27 pm

knick wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:12 pm
Spoiler:

You do know very well that regen is only one aspect of this build. It's also about keeping the HP and do an insane amount of damage. All other classes exchange damage for survivability. What's the point of regain HP but bleeding them out like a pinata sweets. Nerf the HP reg items is a nerf for everyone playing with it. From Magus to marauder to engi. But actually it's the WH/WE's with their absurd high amount of escape and defense utility on one hand and DMG abilities like WB with Kiss of Doom or Trial By Pain/Dragon Gun with SB on the other.
So simple,

- Increased Heal effect of tactics Sanctified Bullets and Kiss of Doom from 100% to 150%.
in exchange of what? your proposal is a buff to a already top class wich received many good things. Your cherry picking stuff to create your own fantasy op class.
Am i understanding this right? He is saying to revert what TORQUEMADRA did back to original which would be nerf from 150% to 100% of dmg done. That would probably be enough tbh. Maybe BB/BE tactics to 33% Armour ignore instead of 50%.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

knick

Post#13 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:35 pm

my fault. i misinterpretate his 100 - to 150% as his proposal not as rework
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

sharpblader

Post#14 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:27 pm
knick wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:12 pm
Spoiler:
So simple,

in exchange of what? your proposal is a buff to a already top class wich received many good things. Your cherry picking stuff to create your own fantasy op class.
Am i understanding this right? He is saying to revert what TORQUEMADRA did back to original which would be nerf from 150% to 100% of dmg done. That would probably be enough tbh. Maybe BB/BE tactics to 33% Armour ignore instead of 50%.

Reduction of armour pen from 50% to 33% will adversely effect WE Carnage builds which are not used by Def WEs. I remember discussing about balance changes with you briefly in a separate post but we need to be able to make changes so that we can tone down WE/WH Def builds with minimal impact to regular DPS builds. I still believe we need to look at Flowing Accusations and Undefendable Dagger throws.

Krima

Post#15 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:13 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:58 pm

So simple,

lol stop pushing your healing cart
the main question is why WB works on daggers, if this removes it AT ALL will not affect the city, 6v6, rvr, I am silent about the fact that it is not tied to str, I want to know what the hell exists is the range WE archype, you are so and continue to ignore or answer the question?
oh my.. it seems you want a nerf only on WE... and leave WH untouched.
WB works on dagger because thats how it was on live.. and it should work on every attack. That a 11 pt finisher! pls.. :roll: Working as intended!

If tie Witchbrew to STR.. let it CRIT and have all the benefits from increased PAIN.

The correct decision is the nerf on both KISS OF DOOM to SB .. I would even say healing for 80% of the dmg.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

reynor007

Post#16 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:13 pm
reynor007 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:58 pm

So simple,

lol stop pushing your healing cart
the main question is why WB works on daggers, if this removes it AT ALL will not affect the city, 6v6, rvr, I am silent about the fact that it is not tied to str, I want to know what the hell exists is the range WE archype, you are so and continue to ignore or answer the question?
oh my.. it seems you want a nerf only on WE... and leave WH untouched.
WB works on dagger because thats how it was on live.. and it should work on every attack. That a 11 pt finisher! pls.. :roll: Working as intended!

If tie Witchbrew to STR.. let it CRIT and have all the benefits from increased PAIN.

The correct decision is the nerf on both KISS OF DOOM to SB .. I would even say healing for 80% of the dmg.
the kiss of death nerf will not affect def WE in any way, they will still have a huge number of wonderful tactics, and they have enough regeneration from items, tying WB to strength means weakening def WE's damage from WB by about 30 %, this will not affect WE's dps at all, so I can't figure out what doesn't suit you, you probably just want WE to be stronger than you should
if I understood you correctly, then WB worked on throwing daggers had the same damage as now and at the same time critical damage. God, why did I read this, you will know how stupid it sounds, now the damage from WB after the mitigations of 500, and now you cannot laugh it off, there is already a huge amount of proofs, and you want to double this damage, you are definitely the best. I hope you will be given a place as a developer and you will deal with the balance. we are waiting for new stories about the live version, but only for WE, everything else that was removed from live is not so important
you are my idol
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Sulorie

Post#17 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Can you stop trashing every thread with the same old wine? WE ran out of cheese.
Last edited by Sulorie on Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

Xirucio

Post#18 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:51 pm

The Which Elf ''fraternity'' is bigger than expected.
The level of extant to which one defend such an asymmetry, where one class can be a tank and a Dps at the same time, just so they can convince themselves of a false level of ''skill in the game'' is indeed mind baffling.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Xirucio wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:51 pm The Which Elf ''fraternity'' is bigger than expected.
The level of extant to which one defend such an asymmetry, where one class can be a tank and a Dps at the same time, just so they can convince themselves of a false level of ''skill in the game'' is indeed mind baffling.
When you kill someone else with your 2h wp, it's fair game and all balanced? First and foremost put the same effort into gear for this specific environment as them. You have to equalize gear first to even start comparing them.
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#20 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:10 pm

or nerf recent +5% buff and make wb be as it was before- 300 corp damage. its so simple.
i didnt readed so many about witch, after september buff. it was always gtdc/rampage/cordinate strike/punce/ msquig and rest clases.
+ wh bullet heal lesser (what destro whant)
+ witch wb deal lesser damage than 600-700 on dagger trows and such stuff (what order whant)
- some ppl might drop those clases byt its happen to any class what is nerfed or fixed.
+ as carrot to not drop those clases make carnage tree more wb oriented
for example razor hit in arc 5-6 targets byt base damage is reduced and u dont build points
revert dragon gun/oyknes back to 250
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"