Recent Topics

Ads

WP & IB duo Movie 2vs 4+ roaming

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

WP & IB duo Movie 2vs 4+ roaming

Post#1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 pm

My Biggest Duo roaming project with multiple fights 2v3,4,5,6+
-----------Your Group Has Met His Match----------------

Click here to watch on YouTube
CLICK 4k HD (only way to see in normal hd)

Hope you guys enjoy!

Which chapters did you prefer? It will give me ideas what people prefer in future videos.
For me was.
Chapter 5(final) after chapter 1,4,3,2
How about you guys?

Ads
GrishnakBlagtoof

Re: WP & IB duo Movie 2vs 4+ roaming

Post#2 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Heya!!
Nice work!!!
Quick question...what do you use to record?
I can't seem to get my recording software to record the full screen.....
Thanks in advance!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

vanbuinen77

Post#3 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:29 pm

Yup, heal debuff + lifetaps + guard counters healing.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 am

Very nice and brings back lovely memories roaming with IB and DPS WP duo <3 I hate new shield spec it is just too much healing without huge dmg loss and it kind of breaks 'dps' wp/dok. Meaning that removing shield and reworking skills to work with 2h/dw imo is the solution. DPS always meant that you are still melee healer BUT just a bit more focused on the damage instead of melee healing aspect.

Still These classes are melee healers dealing dmg so what this used to mean is that you heal yourself and grp about the same as your dmg with Sigmar's Radiance if you are wrath/torture. If you are grace/sacr you would heal about 25 % More with melee healing skills while losing some of the dps. Shield you do too much dmg and too much healing with very little effort, kind of spamming SR and then DS few times and if someone is in trouble DA does the job. Now 2h/dw wpdok not having ANY ap based melee heals (also judgement too being rf whilst this always was way to GAIN resources when you are dps healer spec and out of melee range.

Sigmar's Shield should do the same amount dmg as you get heals to who you attacked with this skill and you gain 5 rf everytime it does dmg while losing 10 when it heals. Adding 0,5 sec ICD to this also would make this much better.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

yoluigi

Post#5 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 am Very nice and brings back lovely memories roaming with IB and DPS WP duo <3 I hate new shield spec it is just too much healing without huge dmg loss and it kind of breaks 'dps' wp/dok. Meaning that removing shield and reworking skills to work with 2h/dw imo is the solution. DPS always meant that you are still melee healer BUT just a bit more focused on the damage instead of melee healing aspect.

Still These classes are melee healers dealing dmg so what this used to mean is that you heal yourself and grp about the same as your dmg with Sigmar's Radiance if you are wrath/torture. If you are grace/sacr you would heal about 25 % More with melee healing skills while losing some of the dps. Shield you do too much dmg and too much healing with very little effort, kind of spamming SR and then DS few times and if someone is in trouble DA does the job. Now 2h/dw wpdok not having ANY ap based melee heals (also judgement too being rf whilst this always was way to GAIN resources when you are dps healer spec and out of melee range.

Sigmar's Shield should do the same amount dmg as you get heals to who you attacked with this skill and you gain 5 rf everytime it does dmg while losing 10 when it heals. Adding 0,5 sec ICD to this also would make this much better.
Yes shield atm is the easiest class to play and the best at 6v6 (scenarios) But get's boring really quickly. I wish they would tweak sigmar radiance for 2h but it will never happens. Some people think might be too op but how about all the other hybrid class (AM/Shaman) they are way more op even if we had sigmar radiance. Dok dps are more viable because they got a rotation they can work with.(ap drain to resource back to aoe dmg etc) Even if we had sigmar radiance (differant version) Shield would still be top that 30-40 % block is super strong.

meatcpu

Post#6 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 pm

What time of day do you guys usually roam?

yoluigi

Post#7 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:08 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:27 pm Heya!!
Nice work!!!
Thanks in advance!!!
Thanks! The program I use is OBS .
You can check it out online tons of tutorial etc.
meatcpu wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 pm What time of day do you guys usually roam?
NA time but i got multiple characters i might play more my Chosen or my IB atm. Solo roaming as a wp is suicide only thing i face is squigs and shamans.
vanbuinen77 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:29 pm Yup, heal debuff + lifetaps + guard counters healing.
Me and my friend got the fort weapon with -25% heal proc + i got my 50% anti heal against all. He spec full glass canon for maximum dmg. High risk high reward build we were we could say.

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#8 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:21 am

yoluigi wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:08 pm
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:27 pm Heya!!
Nice work!!!
Thanks in advance!!!
Thanks! The program I use is OBS .
You can check it out online tons of tutorial etc.
Ah ok. I have that and a few others while trying to get this to work, but every single program it only captures part of the screen for some odd reason....

I'm fullscreen, good resolution, no lag even though I'm running in NA....runs smooth and amazing using Crossover for Mac....just can't seem to get this to work right and get the WHOLE screen....

Like this:
Spoiler:
Thanks for the quick answer!!
Hopefully I'll manage to get SOMEthing to work right....lol....I miss recording RvR videos!!! Especially since now, I'm much older and wiser than the first go around in 2008....and video production is what I do.....
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Ads
Xirucio

Post#9 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:09 am

Definitely Chapter 5.